Nappen's Weekly Paint 2018

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Nappen's Weekly Paint 2018

Post by Nappen » Sun May 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Looks like I will be here a month or two before our house is ready. Working off the hotspot on my phone keeps me from uploading for some reason. I started working on my colossal dark oak again. If I ever get imgur working I will post a pic :)

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sun May 13, 2018 7:53 pm

got it to upload :)

Not very far yet, but at least the base trunks and the stone work.

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by LordMcAllister » Wed May 16, 2018 4:09 pm

Looks nice already!
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Fri May 18, 2018 7:14 am

Wish I had more time, but at least it is something.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sat May 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Still in the RV, but did finish the colossal dark oak with both the wooden arms/head and the stone version.

ImageImage

Next I need to finish the five old school harlequins I found in my paint bag...

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sun May 27, 2018 6:14 pm

Hot spot on my phone stopped working, so walked up to the campground office to use the wifi. I got most of my 5 harlequins done last night. Will do the rest tonight (hopefully). My son and I are getting in the last of the movies my wife and daughter won't want to watch before they get here next week. Yesterday was a "Death Wish-fest."

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Tue May 29, 2018 7:22 am

Got the five harlequins done. It is hard to paint in the RV with poor light, but anyway, got them done. Not sure what I will do next. I have a box of DE or I can get back to the repair of my Titan...

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:07 am

stuck in the RV still and between work and that have done no painting :(

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 am

Still stuck in the RV with the family. Not much room to paint or the time.

Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:45 pm

can you assemble minis in the RV? Just sayn --
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:24 am

I can, but ran out of space to put them...It was easy with just my son and I, but when we added the girls and the dog it got a bit tight.

I will try to do something. Some of it has just been how busy at work. I get home and just want to go to bed :(

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 am

just checking.