My Experience With Buying an Online Timecard

Discussion for the WoW MWG Guild.
Blood Angel 1
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

My Experience With Buying an Online Timecard

Post by Blood Angel 1 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Sooo lately I've been wanting to get back into wow, but i find that time cards in stores are more expensive then a sub would be, but unfortunately i cant get a sub without a credit card :/ so, i found a site that sells you the code from time cards, for about 25 bucks (which isnt bad), and they accept paypal , so i was interested :P So I buy the time card, and then 2 weeks later the e-check i paid with clears, so I'm already to play.....then the code never comes...so i turn to the "Live Chat" on the site to ask about my order, and i was told it would arrive in 3 hours...that was last night, and i still dont have it. So I try again, and was told by another member (one who spoke more fluent english...) that it would arrive within 12 hours. So there's 4 hours left until it's due, and after that I might just call myself scammed. Let this be a warning to everyone...

Ashran
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: My Experience With Buying an Online Timecard

Post by Ashran » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:40 pm

No offense, but, all I can really say is : Duh.

This is one of the reasons why Blizzard keeps telling people not to do stuff like this, that and they want money, but, still.
dreadlord is a bar of the fish of the friction
I literally cried -Khornate
My Brotha from anotha motha.
I love you every time one of these threads show up. -Jason
I submit! /cower -Mike Nixon

Blood Angel 1
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by Blood Angel 1 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Ashran wrote:No offense, but, all I can really say is : Duh.

This is one of the reasons why Blizzard keeps telling people not to do stuff like this, that and they want money, but, still.
Man I want to give Blizzard my money haha, it's just that they wont accept it....

Blood Angel 1

Post by Blood Angel 1 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 am

They came through :P

Blood Angel 1

Post by Blood Angel 1 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 am

They came through :P