Primal Horizon story

Discuss MiniWarGaming's new game here.
rzq1
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Primal Horizon story

Post by rzq1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

this is my story for my freelance writer aplication for primal horizon:
One City After The Event
After the event New York City became split into territories mostly controlled by small scale dictators and government officials. Weapons were attained how ever possible. Small scale wars broke out over resources and weapons. The most powerful area of the city was the police district of course.
The district wasn’t controlled by the police through. It was brought together by a group of peace makers who dreamed to reunite the city. The district unlike the other areas of the city was a democracy. Unlike most of the world they had good quality radio communications. With theses communications they invited many outsiders to join there city.
Thanks to the police districts great technology they are not just a human city but also a city with artificial life thanks to the Haussmann Gene. Using the gene they actually have created a small army in which they plan to use to take over New York City.
In the war of the city the other groups fought back against what they saw as the government taking there land. Most of the city actually liked the instability of there new world. Even through they all feared death each day many of the survivors of the event led easier lives. They didn’t even care that by doing this they made others suffer.
Although the inside of the city is hell on earth the border of the city is constantly defended against mutations not only caused by chemical storms but also by there own toxic waist. Some mutations even were created inside the city from labs by people who thought that humanity must be destroyed.
New York City is Now the officially the worst place to live. At least 50 deaths each day. Disease never even known before. Deadly mutations walking the street. They have created a hell on earth and yet many look at them as lucky.

Let me know what you think please

rzq1
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Primal Horizon story

Post by rzq1 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:24 pm

hey guys i will make more storys if you guys give em some more views and reply