June Hobby Deathmatch Challenges!

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

June Hobby Deathmatch Challenges!

Post by Dez » Mon May 23, 2016 11:33 am

Post them here!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: June Hobby Deathmatch Challenges!

Post by Arnathos » Mon May 23, 2016 11:40 am

I've got a bunch of terrain to finish up, but after that I might do one of the following :

Chaos Vindicator
Helldrake
1 current metal obliterator and 4 oldschool oblits
15-20 chaos cultists
Terminator sorcerer

I might be able to do some random marines, but I would rather avoid doing those for now as it will involve copious amounts of paint stripping.
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon May 23, 2016 12:23 pm

I'm up for Silver Tower miniatures, just name it :) I have most of the extended ones too, so if anyone wanted to do a Goblin Shaman, Weirdnob, etc I'm up for it.

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Mon May 23, 2016 12:34 pm

I am going full on Terrain in June, well probably. You know, except for the stuff I have yet to buy for my hubby to play Malifaux with (cuz I'm waiting for him to PICK grrr)
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Dez

Post by Dez » Mon May 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Guildenstern wrote:I am going full on Terrain in June, well probably. You know, except for the stuff I have yet to buy for my hubby to play Malifaux with (cuz I'm waiting for him to PICK grrr)
What kind of stuff does he like, what's his play style? Let me know in your Weekly Paint so we can continue that conversation there :)

I have some Realm Gates, Skullvane Manse, Balewind Vortex, Dreadfire Portal, Eternity Stair, Magewrath Throne, and a bunch of 40k ruins.

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by LordMcAllister » Mon May 23, 2016 1:15 pm

I'd be up for one of the following minis:

- anything from the ,,Star Wars Imperial Assault" board game. Except for the AT-ST and probe droids!
- anything from the PanO side of the Infinity ,,Operation Icestorm" set, except for the fusiliers!
- a unit of Space Wolve Long Fangs with the option of prolonging into a two month death match (in case anyone (most likely me) won't make it in a single month))
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard

Stanfar
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Stanfar » Mon May 23, 2016 8:14 pm

I have:
Dwarfs
25 space marines
5 scouts
10 Devastators
Balrog
Tyrant
Butcher
Emperor's champion
Game scores 2016
40k 4/0/8
Fantasy 3/0/1

Let's have a fun games or die in cheese! :D

Dez

Post by Dez » Mon May 23, 2016 9:10 pm

What Dwarf characters do you have, Stanfar?

Stanfar
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Stanfar » Mon May 23, 2016 9:35 pm

I have two runesmiths, dwarf Lord on shieldbearers and dwarf queen model.
Game scores 2016
40k 4/0/8
Fantasy 3/0/1

Dez

Post by Dez » Mon May 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Runelord? I may have the Anniversary model too, is that what you mean by the Lord on Sheildbearers?

Incursus
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Incursus » Tue May 24, 2016 1:14 am

I've held onto this Red Flag for far too long. I have a Wave Serpent in the works (just started yesterday, so not much is done).
"Darn you Incursus and your ninja ways! Darn you straight to Heck!" - TheSinisterUrge

Stanfar

Post by Stanfar » Tue May 24, 2016 6:53 am

I think that is King Alrik on shieldbearers model. Runelord is fine as well, but you may choose which one. : )
Game scores 2016
40k 4/0/8
Fantasy 3/0/1