Oceangrave's Weekly Paint 2016 Edition

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Oceangrave's Weekly Paint 2016 Edition

Post by Oceangrave0 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:10 pm

First post of the new year is that I am sick, got a wicked cold/flu thing going on, no painting for the next few days, soup and sleep for this plague marine.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: Oceangrave's Weekly Paint 2016 Edition

Post by Kovlovsky » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:17 pm

Take care of yourself! I hope you will be healthy again soon.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:27 pm

That sucks. I guess you failed that tough roll. I hope you feel better soon.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Guildenstern
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:00 pm

sucky way to start the new year hon, tc and drink lots!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Oh! I almost forgot to give my 'get over a cold quick ' way. Here is what you do is you either mix warm water and your favourite non milky booze of your choice, or tea if you don't like booze with lemon/lime and if you have it honey, follow by either juice or water with lemon. Tea and booze are diaretics (they make you pee) so your system get flushed faster, the juice and water keep.you hydrated. Repeat as often as you want/can.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Oceangrave0
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Started working on the daemonettes again, only really got 2 more to finish before Ebay awaits. Put a pretty cool blood effect on the champion's claw, will take a good pic of it later on tonight probably
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:53 am

sounds like your feeling better. I am yet to find a really good blood effect, so can't wait to see.

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Only pic I got because I am trying to push sales right now, working on a few more sale minis to push rather quick
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Raider32
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Raider32 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Daemonettes look amazing, glad you're feeling better too

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Raider32 wrote:Daemonettes look amazing, glad you're feeling better too
You and me both, I think I am gonna pick up some of those "Start Collecting" sets of minis and paint them to resale as individual units. Good value all around for me and my customers.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:16 am

My local games store has finally restocked on paints, so I might be able to actually work on models (yay). I think I am gonna work on some Dark Angels, Maybe paint something to the normal green Dark Angels.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:28 am

I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff...especially CHAOS!!!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!