The Eleventh Hour (Content)

This area is for fun non-wargaming forum games (such as Forum Mafia).
IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

The Eleventh Hour (Content)

Post by IGfanatic » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 am

All roles will be made by yourself. Please put your roll in brackets. Ex.

Me: X, please make a roll on your Y at +/-Z.
You: My Y is A with modifiers and I rolled B. So I passed/failed.

X- name
Y- attribute
+/-Z- Modifier
A- attribute with modifier
B- final roll

Lets go on!

It has been several weeks since your company has landed on Aeyras as part of Operation Hammerstrike. Members of the Catachan 14th Recon, you have been at the forefront of the fighting for all that time, pushing deeper and deeper into Ork held territory. After several hard battles supporting the forces of the Scintillan 17th, your company has finally reached the Teeming, a vast jungle crater where the Orks have made their primary strongpoint. After a particularly bloody night, your squad has been seperated from the rest of your company. You are now holed up in the ruins of an Ork fort, with only your platoon sergeant Dryak and a handful of wounded men. The task of re-joining your platoon greets you with the dawn.

The survivors of last night have all met up in the court yard of the fort, a few wounded men lay in a sitting position against crates. Dead guardsmen and orks lay where they had died. There is a mangled vox off to the side, Sergeant Dryak huddled over it, fidgrting with the knobs.
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

furrby
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: None, nobody likes me.

Re: The Eleventh Hour (Content)

Post by furrby » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:29 pm

C'mon guys we have to keep together and prepare for the night. Anyone wanna help me building some fortifications or we will just sit ere and wait for death ? We could use my 2 frag granades to prepare "wake up" traps on enemy and secure some routes. Also we need to establish evac route in case of ambush.
Your hate makes me stronger.
Space Wolves tactica

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 pm

"You really think we're staying here for eleven hours to wait for nightfall? And with only five able bodies? You must be trippin' on something! We're gonna vox for our company and keep movin' forwards." Seargeant Dryak says as he looks up from tinkering with the vox.
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

furrby
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: None, nobody likes me.

Post by furrby » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:50 pm

"So lets get this vox running if you think its our best chances... in case we would be forced to stay here i guess setting up traps and alarms isn't bad idea."
Your hate makes me stronger.
Space Wolves tactica