Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! MAFIA WIN!!!

This area is for fun non-wargaming forum games (such as Forum Mafia).
Locked
User avatar
Cthulu Mechanicus
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:06 am
Location: In your base planting the evidence.

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Cthulu Mechanicus » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Crusherfex wrote:Cop should just come out and doc should just come out. That way we won't kill you two and the cop will live the next night for sure (although the doc would die this night).
Hey, here's an idea: Let's get the two people intregal to the game to reveal themselves and be killed.

Crusherfex
A Luna: Best reply ... ever.

User avatar
Crusherfex
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Location: Right behind you. Don't look.

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Crusherfex » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Quaggan Mechanicus wrote:
Crusherfex wrote:Cop should just come out and doc should just come out. That way we won't kill you two and the cop will live the next night for sure (although the doc would die this night).
Hey, here's an idea: Let's get the two people intregal to the game to reveal themselves and be killed.

Crusherfex
Shas I know your dumb, but this is just stupid.

Every night the mafia have a chance of killing the cop. If the cop will reveal himself, that gives him a couple days more to live, AND we won't kill him during the day. AND we won't kill the doc. AND we won't kill the townie the cop investigated at night OR we kill the mafia the cop investigated at night.

It's a win for the townies.

User avatar
Clabbage
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: 'Straya mate!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Clabbage » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 am

Saol: 2
Shadowguy: 1
Quaggan: 1
Crusherfex: 1

5 is majority guys, I have a feeling this day could go for a while...
I feel like my one ribbon really represents who I am as a person...

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

User avatar
Lord-Of-The-Goblins
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:04 am
Location: STRAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Lord-Of-The-Goblins » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 am

I have a feeling it's Sniperfex
W/D/L
Random LOTR stuff 1/0/3
1750pts Necrons 8/4/8
Some Space Marines

12

PSN: TheTwelfthGuy
Steam: TheTwelfthGuy
LoL: TheTwelfthGuy
YouTube: TheGameableGameGuys

User avatar
Clabbage
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: 'Straya mate!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Clabbage » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 am

Saol: 2
Shadowguy: 1
Quaggan: 1
Crusherfex: 1
Sniperfex: 1
I feel like my one ribbon really represents who I am as a person...

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

User avatar
Cthulu Mechanicus
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:06 am
Location: In your base planting the evidence.

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Cthulu Mechanicus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 am

So we trade townies not killing the doc and cop for them being killed at night? I don't see your logic. However, having the cop reveal himself does seem like a good diea, provided the doc keeps his trap shut.

Crusherfex
A Luna: Best reply ... ever.

User avatar
Crusherfex
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:34 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Location: Right behind you. Don't look.

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Crusherfex » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:42 am

So we don't kill the doc either, but I do see your point.

Doc don't reveal yourself. Cop, I suggest you do.

User avatar
Clabbage
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: 'Straya mate!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Clabbage » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Saol: 2
Shadowguy: 1
Quaggan: 1
Sniperfex: 1
I feel like my one ribbon really represents who I am as a person...

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

User avatar
Cthulu Mechanicus
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:06 am
Location: In your base planting the evidence.

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Cthulu Mechanicus » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Due to my lack of convincing evidence,

Lord of the Goblins

Lacks a real reason.
A Luna: Best reply ... ever.

User avatar
Clabbage
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: 'Straya mate!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Clabbage » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 pm

I hope you guys are unvoting, because I can't keep track of it for you...

Saol: 2
Shadowguy: 1
Quaggan: 1
Sniperfex: 1
Lord of the Goblins: 1

5 is still majority, but if we don't reach a conclusion by Friday, Australian Eastern Standard Time, the person with the most votes dies.
I feel like my one ribbon really represents who I am as a person...

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

User avatar
Clabbage
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: 'Straya mate!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Clabbage » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 am

Irish, you have 24 hours to post, or you die for inactivity. The rest of you... it's been almost two days since any of you last posted... Otherwise on Friday Saol-Mharu will die being the most voted.
I feel like my one ribbon really represents who I am as a person...

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

User avatar
Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Posts: 4515
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 am
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!
Location: PEMBROKE! IN WALES! YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Sniperfex » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 am

well I voted Clabbage... soooo is that aimed at me? :P
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

User avatar
Jag
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:57 pm
Location: California

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Jag » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 pm

ohai clabbage
Army - Wins/Losses:
Trollbloods - 22/2
Mercenaries - 4/0
Cygnar - 3/1

User avatar
Clabbage
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 am
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: 'Straya mate!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Clabbage » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Sniperfex wrote:well I voted Clabbage... soooo is that aimed at me? :P
When did you vote me?
I feel like my one ribbon really represents who I am as a person...

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

User avatar
Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Posts: 4515
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 am
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!
Location: PEMBROKE! IN WALES! YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!

Re: Forum Mafia 23 Game Thread - DARK POTENTIAL! Day 2

Post by Sniperfex » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Clabbage wrote:
Sniperfex wrote:well I voted Clabbage... soooo is that aimed at me? :P
When did you vote me?
no I didn't vote you :lol:

I was saying I had all voted :D
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests