It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 am 
Gold Vault Member

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge
imperialork3 wrote:
what about forests or alien forests would leae a ton of crazy stuff

Thought that kind of theme has been done already. Though sometimes it's nice to repeat things :)

Clabbage wrote:
That would be awesome, I was thinking of making some zone mortalis scenery so I might join that one.

The current GB is underground stuff (february one/begin March). That could have fitted in perfectly.

Ironclad-Warrior wrote:
Oh oh, how about "polluted terrain"
like radiation from a destroyed nucklear power plant or acidic terrain with dying vegetation and pools of acid

Done too me thinks.

Ironclad-Warrior wrote:
Crusherfex wrote:
Tmb wrote:
Impossible terrain, things that should realisticly never work.

Like an inverse pyramid!

i´d vote for that, too

+1 :D Although I don't have instant-inspiration.

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 pm 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Here's an Idea: Mass Production - Terrain that is easily reproduced or that can be made in batches. For the Challenge it should be something that can be made in a batch of at least 3.

-DavicusPrime

My PhotoBucket Page

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 am 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

DavicusPrime wrote:
Here's an Idea: Mass Production - Terrain that is easily reproduced or that can be made in batches. For the Challenge it should be something that can be made in a batch of at least 3.

-DavicusPrime

id like to see that and the impossible terrain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 am 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges
imperialork3 wrote:
DavicusPrime wrote:

-DavicusPrime

id like to see that and the impossible terrain

I like all these ideas, please can we do batch, I have wanted to get into group build for ages as I have NO terrain what so ever. My batch build idea would probably be chaos altars or crypt ghoul caves
..... :mrgreen:

Khani I have to admit, you're awesome -wulfrun

In the grim darkness of the near future there is only.... Khani? -the airman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:08 am 

Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
A Luna wrote:
Clabbage wrote:
That would be awesome, I was thinking of making some zone mortalis scenery so I might join that one.

The current GB is underground stuff (february one/begin March). That could have fitted in perfectly.

Zone Mortalis wasn't out at the time though I don't think.

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 am 
Now we're getting somewhere...

For a future build what about a multi lvl space ship. You could have points where a boarding party can enter or for armor you could have a landing bay. I know in most of the books the space marine ship are huge just a thought

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:59 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

ENERGY!

Such as Bubble shields or light bridges.

Youtube Channel

Work in Progress

Painting Pledges complete = 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:33 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
ive said it before and again... SPRUES!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:14 am 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Ximmons wrote:
ive said it before and again... SPRUES!!!

This would be cool, and I have another Idea, Fluff based terrain, Terrain that was writen in detail in any codex/rules book and made to look as close to the discription as able.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:26 am 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
Bottles, and caps.

Its easy and u can make a lot of terrain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:39 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Considering with everything MWG is going on, how about terrain linked to "dark potential"?

Or, more exactly what people think the terrain for dark potential will be, based on the concept art and what's going on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:42 am 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Frozt wrote:
Considering with everything MWG is going on, how about terrain linked to "dark potential"?

Or, more exactly what people think the terrain for dark potential will be, based on the concept art and what's going on.

ya that is a good idea, i dont like the mass production one cause u gotta make 3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 am 

Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge
Frozt wrote:

I have this one planned for a little later in the year. Hopefully closer to or coinciding with the initial release. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:41 am 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Blue wrote:
Frozt wrote:

I have this one planned for a little later in the year. Hopefully closer to or coinciding with the initial release. :wink:

That was what I was going to suggest :lol:
However, Matt said it would be in September. By then, our buzz won't be as high and not all of us will want to be part of the dark potential universe.

WIP: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=66534

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

what if we did a group build on making interior terrain, like inside buildings or temple or ruins or even inside a tyranid hive, this would be very different and make people rethink how they make their terrain and if you made a lot of accessible buildings and stuff then in games people would have to rethink how they play cause tanks and other large units cant access them, wow what if we made destructable walls and stuff so you could blow holes in stuff to access things and get the jump on people that would be sick omg idea over load wwaaashfksdflsgafasdfgnh

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next