Club Forgeworld Order?

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Club Forgeworld Order?

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 am

Hey gang,
Sometime in the next month or so, I'd like to place an order with Forgeworld. Since larger orders qualify for free shipping, I thought I'd see if any other club members wanted to jump in and combine our resources.

If you're local to MiniWarGaming's Welland Store and can pay me with cash in advance for your items, I'll be happy to add what you'd like to my order. Just PM me or reply to this thread and I'll start to consolidate things.

Keep in mind that there will be Duty and a possible variance in the dollar->pound conversion, so there's a chance you'll owe me a few extra bucks when the items come in. Of course, there's also a chance I'll owe you a few bucks, but Duty kind of limits that possibility ;)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

camsmclean
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entries

Re: Club Forgeworld Order?

Post by camsmclean » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 am

I'd be down for this Mike.
Good idea.
Let me know and Ill give you a list and cash!
Fantasy: WoC = 5000, Daemons = 3000, Dwarfs = 4000
40k: IG = 9000, SW = 4000
Warmachine: Cryx = 200
Hordes: Skorne = 100
All 100% Painted

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 am

Make sure your check clears 8p
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

ptgraham
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by ptgraham » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 am

I'm interested... Keep me posted

Badger
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Badger » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 am

Papa needs some new vulture weapons, count me in too.
"Men follow courage, not treachery."

sonofkitrinos
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by sonofkitrinos » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:32 am

if i can scrounge up the cash I will be down for this.
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHghowell?feature=mhee
Commissions : http://www.hghowel8.wix.com/amethysthobbies
Interested in commission work? Fire me a pm!

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 am

Ok, I think we've got a good bit of interest ;) It'll probably be a few weeks before I'm ready to go with this (I need to tie some money up in my basement renovations first) but I'll start to contact people who show an interest when I know what I'm getting and when.
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Grimjin
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Grimjin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 am

This is an awesome idea. First off I am thinking people are not going to get all they want in one go, so are there plans to repeat this on later dates? Also I checked out the site and did not see any amount for free shipping. What amount do we have to hit to obtain free shipping for Canada?

Lastly if forced, and given a few days to cry and sleep it off a few times I am sure I can reduce a desired order down to a realistic order of approximately $200 to $300 CDN.

P.S. Lasty Did they really have to throw that Warpfire Dragon into the mix up, really, Really?

Vache Glace
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Vache Glace » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:11 am

Let me know, I might be interested.