It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 pm 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Awesome, thanks Dez!
I've been meaning to start this for ages but haven't had a suitable camera or the time to do it, but now I have both!
First picture should be up tomorrow! :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Location: 221B Baker Street, London with my faithful companion Watson.
blahman212 wrote:
Awesome, thanks Dez!
I've been meaning to start this for ages but haven't had a suitable camera or the time to do it, but now I have both!

Is it going to be as good as your looted tau vehicle? That thing is awesome.

"Miniwargaming, is that for dwarves" - My dad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
theninjanid wrote:
blahman212 wrote:
Awesome, thanks Dez!

I took that apart. It's what I'm going use :)
It's not massively different but I've got to re-attach the drones, redo the engine and stick the Boomgun back on :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 pm 

blahman212 wrote:
theninjanid wrote:
blahman212 wrote:
Awesome, thanks Dez!

I took that apart. It's what I'm going use :)
It's not massively different but I've got to re-attach the drones, redo the engine and stick the Boomgun back on :D

OH Awesome I got nothing to do so a ripper with an adrenal gland counts as a dom XD just for laughs, oh and a more serious tyranid based idea which I hope I'll be able to get done.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 pm 
The Duckiest!

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
My 3D Printed parts cleared customs yesterday and are on their way from the Processing Facility in Vancouver... so hopefully I'll be seeing them Monday or Tuesday. It's going to be cutting it close, but I'm off work all next week ;)

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:22 pm 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I should start...

WIP: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=66534

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ximmons wrote:
Ill hop in as well, albeit a little late. I started Sw not to long ago and like the colors of Ragnars pack but really do not like the way Ragnar himself looks. So time for some green stuff and kit bashing from what i have! Ill be sure to edit this with a wip when I get a few minutes after work and my death match spesh mooorine.

Edit: heres a quick wip

thats going to look epic my friend. I want to do some of the older wolf lords that are in the books.

Space Wolves 8000+ pts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 am 

Location: having lunch in the Resteraunt At The End Of The Universe.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Man, i would have to find this thread after the month is more than half gone, At any rate I'm working on the same thing as "Epic Mike", An Illuminor Szeras model. I don't have access to a camera except for on weekends so I'll post a pic this weekend. Probly gonna lose to mike, but it will still be fun.

One thing i have to ask though, i didn't start building the model till this month as i was waiting for parts to come in, he's not finished yet as i still need a couple more parts and they won't be here till next weekend, so in all he's about 60% built. can i still use him for this thread, or will it not count since i did start him before posting here?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:33 am 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Still counts, sebastionsynn! So get building!

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 am 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Quote:
Still counts, sebastionsynn! So get building!

Sweet! thanks Dez, I can break him back down somewhat by removing the top portion off of the main body with no damage to the model so as to give a better picture of the parts used. easy enough to put him back together again, just glue the top and bottom back on each other.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:57 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Time for me to get to painting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 am 

converted, counts as 'Illuminor Szeras'

Now I just need the rest of the arm bitz to come in and I can get that part finished. In the meantime, I can start painting the body.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:11 am 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I recognize those legs, I have lots of Robogear stuff ;) Looking good!

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Amazing sebastionsynn!

Dez, I've been magnetizing my carnifex. Im not putting a lot of converting into it, so I don't think it's really special. Just magnetized.
Should I still submit it?

WIP: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=66534

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 am 

Crusherfex wrote:
Amazing sebastionsynn!

Dez, I've been magnetizing my carnifex. Im not putting a lot of converting into it, so I don't think it's really special. Just magnetized.
Should I still submit it?

I've been doing the same thing, with some extras to make it a tervigon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next