Starting Grey Nights

Talk about all the armies of the Imperium here, from the mighty Space Marines to the innumerable Astra Militarum.
duo6528
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Starting Grey Nights

Postby duo6528 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:42 pm

So I have been wanting to start up a second army and have really been drawn into the grey knights and their abilities and looks. Question is looking at picking up a basic bare list HQ and 2 troops. What would best be recommended for starting the army this size that would allow most customization when I would want to expand?

Bjorn
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Re: Starting Grey Nights

Postby Bjorn » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 pm

duo6528 wrote:So I have been wanting to start up a second army and have really been drawn into the grey knights and their abilities and looks. Question is looking at picking up a basic bare list HQ and 2 troops. What would best be recommended for starting the army this size that would allow most customization when I would want to expand?

Two boxes of Power armored Grey knights and a Grandmaster I would say is easiest to begin with if you wish to expand on.
Gott mit uns

powning newb
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Starting Grey Nights

Postby powning newb » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 pm

for me i would recommend corteaz, 2 razorbacks(or chimera's) and henchmen of your choice, but probly going to alocytes.

but if your more fluff and like the basic's

i'd go 2 grey knight squads(or termies) and librian(since a GK one is pretty awesome)
W/D/L

nids
9/2/16

chaos
9/0/3

grey knights
5/0/1

tau
0/0/0(waiting for new codex)

Return to “Imperium”