It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
I think it would be more for looks maybe I'd be aloud to use it as an objective...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 am 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
I'm in. Maybe i'll convert a dwarf, or stick with a Space marine.

4th & 5th Edition: Iron Knights SM, Ulthwe Eldar, tyranids
My new wargame forum! http://onlywargames.forumotion.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Location: A frontier imperial world, leading the Tau invasion
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
i gotta add some tau flair so im in, also is it just the one mini, or the unit. im hoppin to finish my painting pledge and this in one go

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Id say a unit is fine. After all its your character leading/inspiring his unit.
I'd still wait for dez to say though its his baby.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
It's mainly just the one model, unless you have something like Sternguard or Nobz where the whole units are Vets. Pardon me for not being that knowledgeable concerning Tau, I'm used to just powerklawing the Greata Good outta 'em ;)

So welcome to join! Give that leader some Vet qualities and join on in.

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:48 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Location: A frontier imperial world, leading the Tau invasion
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
well, the unit is my vet squad that would go with the ethreal as his body guard but i like the vet squad leader better than the eathreal. so ill either post my kroot shaper, vet firewarrior squad or my crisis suit shas'vre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Hey Dez i got so excited about customizing an ork i completly forgot about the actual task, so wanted to knw if what ive made so far is cool for the comp.

Basicly hes a Flash Gitz who got his arms blown off and has had them replaced with huge dakka and awesome targeting face. He destroys his enemys from afar and gets his grot to gather parts to collect parts so he can make his cyborg body more powerful so he can be the most fear flash gitz in the Waaaagh.

Lemme knw what u think :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:48 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Well a Flash Git is basically a Nob that got sick of his Waaagh and went Freeboota, I'd say it qualifies. Git ta work, ya git!

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Sweet man check out what i got so far

Last edited by Drunk1nPanda on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:59 pm 

Whoah, he looks huge so far. Well, some of him does ;) I think you need to bulk out his body a bit, he looks Boy sized and Flash Gitz are basically Nobz (and the best thing in the Ork codex next to Meganobz) :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Yea i knw gunna do lotsa green stuff and add wires and stuff to kinda even him out :) got any ideas to beef up his legs ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:02 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Deffo needs a bigger body for that gun. Maybe a killer kan body or something its huge.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:02 pm 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
Drunk1nPanda wrote:

As awesomely epic and orky as that looks, his body needs to be bigger... it just looks so small compared to the rest of him... but I still really like it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Can I enter my rune priest? He's almost finished.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:47 pm 

If you started it today and it's a conversion and you have WIP pictures, yes :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next