It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:58 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Duels: A Clash of Heroes

Whether it be Sigvald the Magnificent exchanging blows with Prince Tyrion of the high elves, a Warhound titan exchanging salvos of warheads with its traitor counterpart, or Aragorn in a duel to the death with Sauron himself (never happened, but still a cool idea) create an epic duel. Maximum of two miniatures participating in the battle, no size limit on the base. Other miniatures may be included (i.e. as onlookers) but not as participants of the duel.

So keep in mind, you can build 2 normal models and a nice diorama to go with it. Looks like a fun one, let's see all of your creativity!

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:32 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
5 bucks says the winner for this month would do Emperor vs Horus, Sanguise(spell) vs Horus, or Yarrick vs Gazkull(spell?),but i'll try my best.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm 

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
How about Angry Marine versus Pretty Marine!

"I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness."

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:00 pm 
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Do casualties count as models?

Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:46 pm 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge
Not in my opinion, though it's up to Dez I believe.

Current status: Busy with Black Templar commission. Not available for work.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:24 pm 

Can you describe your idea to me? Please feel free to PM.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:32 pm 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
In my opinion it should only be allowed if its the victor standing over his enemys body. pretty sure thats the golden deamon rules on the duel.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:54 pm 
MiniWarGaming Regular

for the casualty what if, say its part of the base lke...half a body? or a body floating in the water?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 am 

So....Nobody for this month. Locked!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]