Mini of the Month May '10!!!

An ongoing themed competition, hosted by Greywolf and Woulfgar
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Mini of the Month May '10!!!

Postby Dez » Sat May 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Duels: A Clash of Heroes

Whether it be Sigvald the Magnificent exchanging blows with Prince Tyrion of the high elves, a Warhound titan exchanging salvos of warheads with its traitor counterpart, or Aragorn in a duel to the death with Sauron himself (never happened, but still a cool idea) create an epic duel. Maximum of two miniatures participating in the battle, no size limit on the base. Other miniatures may be included (i.e. as onlookers) but not as participants of the duel.

So keep in mind, you can build 2 normal models and a nice diorama to go with it. Looks like a fun one, let's see all of your creativity!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

DigitalPhantom
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: Mini of the Month May '10!!!

Postby DigitalPhantom » Sat May 01, 2010 7:32 pm

5 bucks says the winner for this month would do Emperor vs Horus, Sanguise(spell) vs Horus, or Yarrick vs Gazkull(spell?),but i'll try my best.

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Dez » Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 pm

How about Angry Marine versus Pretty Marine!

Khornate
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Postby Khornate » Sat May 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Do casualties count as models?
Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

BladeofKings
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Postby BladeofKings » Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Not in my opinion, though it's up to Dez I believe.
Now offering Commission painting. PM me if you're interested, or contact me at SwordofKings14@yahoo.com

Current status: Busy with Black Templar commission. Not available for work.

Dez

Postby Dez » Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 am

Can you describe your idea to me? Please feel free to PM.

stevey293
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Postby stevey293 » Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 pm

In my opinion it should only be allowed if its the victor standing over his enemys body. pretty sure thats the golden deamon rules on the duel.

JoeLuong
MiniWarGaming Regular

Postby JoeLuong » Mon May 10, 2010 12:54 am

for the casualty what if, say its part of the base lke...half a body? or a body floating in the water?

Dez

Postby Dez » Fri May 28, 2010 11:59 am

So....Nobody for this month. Locked!

Return to “Mini of the Month”