It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Reapers!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges
NOTE: I AM FORCE TO REWRITE THIS STORY By MY DAD :|

This picture is by me and can be found at my photobucket page at http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww307/kazamato1/

After the event many techonology were lost, scientist, engineer and techinichan united to form a group calling themselves the REAPER's. The reapers have two aim, the first is to rebuild the techonology lost during the event, the secound is to convert every one to the path of renaisannce (science).

reaper soldier wear chest and shoulder plate, with many wacky equipment like night vision goggles and heat goggles. they are also arm with weapon like the reaper sniper rifle or the standerd reaper automatic.

reaper engineers are the people that issue out new weapon like the reaper shredder heavey automatic machingun. they are found wearing leather gloves, appron and face protecter.

reaper scientist are coat wearer that research biological weapon like gas. on the battle field they userly wear face mask and radioactive suit armed with weapon like the reaper choaker (gas template weapon).

Last edited by Kazamato1 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Reapers!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:23 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
It's definitely one of your better ideas. A couple of things though:
Kazamoto1 wrote:
The Reaper seeks to improve research to make deadly weapons and indestructible technology to reach the aim of eliminating all religion.

Don't they worship the god of anger, or whatever? Instead of eliminating all religion, shouldn't they instead convert everybody, Spore-style?
Kazamoto1 wrote:
The Reaper's military wings are like hamster used by the research wings to test their weapon and armour.

What? Hamsters? Seriously? Dee-ba-dee-ba-doo-doo, and all that? What does that have to do with research wings? I'm so confused!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Asrodrig wrote:
It's definitely one of your better ideas. A couple of things though:
Kazamoto1 wrote:
The Reaper seeks to improve research to make deadly weapons and indestructible technology to reach the aim of eliminating all religion.

Don't they worship the god of anger, or whatever? Instead of eliminating all religion, shouldn't they instead convert everybody, Spore-style?
Kazamoto1 wrote:
The Reaper's military wings are like hamster used by the research wings to test their weapon and armour.

What? Hamsters? Seriously? Dee-ba-dee-ba-doo-doo, and all that? What does that have to do with research wings? I'm so confused!

ok

Reaper HQ the heart of the faction, reasearch wing are the scientist, military wing are the fighter. Hamster or 'testers' are what they use to test new medical pills and treatment today. Reaper follow the renaissance path so they worship no god, they saw the event as a sign of other GODs angry with thier creation and deciding to destroy all of it. the reaper then found some old weapons and techinology now they are trying to improve it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:50 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Wow wow,
You said they are trying to eliminate religion and yet they think that the event was caused by other gods?
That doesn't make sense

And ipod touch posting ftw

Far right winged beast of awsomeness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:02 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Andypenguin wrote:
Wow wow,
You said they are trying to eliminate religion and yet they think that the event was caused by other gods?
That doesn't make sense

ive changed it lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:47 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

lotsa grammar errors but i like it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:18 pm 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 am 
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryGroup Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #3Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
In this case, I dont think people care Asrodrig.