what are the viechels

Discuss MiniWarGaming's new game here.
Armageddon
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: what are the viechels

Postby Armageddon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 am

hovercraft would be great, but one shot to the air balloon thingy would take them out, would be good if that part was armor plated and only a sniper on a roll of 11 or something would be able to hit in between the plates =)
A good friend helps you up when you tip over, A best friend laughs and trips you up again :D

CPP wrote:Go full scale. :wink:

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Fusebox45
MiniWarGaming Regular

Postby Fusebox45 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm

...Hovercrafts don't use ballons. They use turbofans to push themselves off the ground.

The ballon like thing you seem to be refering to fills up with air and lifts the craft even further off the ground. A single hit from most weapons would do literally nothing.

Asrodrig
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby Asrodrig » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Yes, but in the future, when turbofans are unavailable, we will tie balloons to our "viechels" and they will fly! :D

Armageddon
MiniWarGaming Regular

Postby Armageddon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:56 pm

i knew they didn't use balloons but the 'skirting' keeps the air in, so one shot to it and the hovercraft would be slowed down, that would make for a great figurine (one with skirt working another with it deflated)
A good friend helps you up when you tip over, A best friend laughs and trips you up again :D

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Fusebox45
MiniWarGaming Regular

Postby Fusebox45 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:15 pm

...how big of a hole are we talking about? A small bullet hole would do exactly nothing.

Armageddon
MiniWarGaming Regular

Postby Armageddon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:30 pm

oh yea, silly me, im thinking of space marine bolters that use explosive ammo xD

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Postby DracoAvian » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Yea, a big hole would hurt... just like with anything else. The main thing is that they would be vulnerable to most attacks because they have to do away with armor. Speed and firepower are their best defenses.
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

Armageddon
MiniWarGaming Regular

Postby Armageddon » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 pm

i would be so epic if you could you the 'handbrake move' once per game with a small/medium attack viechels, you would do i kind of power slide and sometimes shoot at the same time but you would have to roll 2D12 maybe 1D12 and if you roll too low you would lose control and spin off using scatter dice.

just a thought

also i wanna see a quad bike miniature too, but it has to look good or there is no point

DracoAvian
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Postby DracoAvian » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Impact hits anyone? With the power slide you could reroll to hit or an extra d6.
Sometimes I play all the Elves. Sometimes I play Eldar or IG. But between school and warhammer, how's a fella supposed to eat?

MrRoboto75
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Postby MrRoboto75 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:52 pm

On the Calvary debate, It is possible to put armor on a horse. Look up Horse Barding. They've done it in medieval times and could do it now.

Return to “Primal Horizon Main Discussion”