APR '09 MoTM Entries......WINNER ANNOUNCED!

An ongoing themed competition, hosted by Greywolf and Woulfgar

Who was your favorite?

Soladrin
16%
chaplain001
5%
Zeruel13
11%
DrBored
16%
tausmith
21%
Darkgod
32%

Total votes: 19

CMcF
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: APR '09 MoTM Entries......

Postby CMcF » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Ok guys I'll pick within the next couple of hours. This is not going to be an easy decision.
I love the smell of paint in the morning, smells like...victory.

CMcF
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: APR '09 MoTM Entries......

Postby CMcF » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Ok, I thought that there were some surperb entries this month. It was really hard to pick a winner there were just so many cool ideas. After looking at the pictures two stood out to me Soladrins and Darkgods. It was a very tough, close decision between the two, I felt that while darkgods is technically very good, Soladrins to me was a great example of Centre/showpiece as well as technically being very good. So..... "Paul can I get some winner choosing music pls."

The winner is Soladrin! I think this modeling job is the best example of this months theme of a centre/showpiece. Congrats and well done.

A close second place would be DarkGod. Great job guy, this really is a fantastic mini!

And we can't forget DRBored with a nice chaos sorcerer and his familiar coming in third.

It really was very close and I went back and forth 4 or 5 times. I would also like to say that some of the unfinished work is great and I hope to see finished versions in the future. Thanks for participating everyone and GoodLuck next month!
I love the smell of paint in the morning, smells like...victory.

Return to “Mini of the Month”