November Photo Submit Thread!

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

November Photo Submit Thread!

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:26 am

POST EM HERE! Sorry I'm late (again!), it's been a crazy few weeks!!

Please limit to 3 photos per Deathmatch, and label which Deathmatch they're for.

I'll start the voting on December 1st or 2nd :)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: November Photo Submit Thread!

Post by Guildenstern » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:50 am

argh once again the deadline comes and I panick :P

how long do we have to actually submit? I always forget =/
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Guildenstern
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Big Brawl

Post by Guildenstern » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 pm

out of the Shadows... *edit* in... in the shadows. Yeah, that's it.
comes the unfortunately named Tik the Stick, crying fiercly "tikky tikky stab stab!" hence his name...

lupusj
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by lupusj » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:47 am

My submission:

Check out my blog - http://lupusj.wordpress.com

Thalric
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Thalric » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:17 am

Unfortunately I have to give up on my challenge this month.
I didn't get any painting done in the last few weeks, it was a pretty busy time. Sorry and I hope I can get back into it soon!

afioretti
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by afioretti » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:51 am

I'm sorry I'm this late. Minis are painted but I'm overwhelmed with work. I'll get the pictures tomorrow morning and post them.
Learn the hard truth. Gods exist and they love us.

http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... p?t=114104

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 pm

I...took this month off. Too much raising birds/playing video games. Sorry!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Guildenstern

Post by Guildenstern » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Dez wrote:I...took this month off. Too much raising birds/playing video games. Sorry!

Doh! still, babeh birds are awesome! how cool is that?!

@lupusj - wow love your guys, they look great! especially like that checkered shoulder pad

lupusj
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by lupusj » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:19 am

Guildenstern wrote:
@lupusj - wow love your guys, they look great! especially like that checkered shoulder pad
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I should get my 1/4 finished Harlequin squad back out....
Check out my blog - http://lupusj.wordpress.com

afioretti
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by afioretti » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:18 pm

5 Ruststalkers

"There is no enemy that our ruststalkers won't take down. They will throw themselves to the opposite troops, guided by the sacred code of our Dominus. Half of them will be put out of action before being able to strike, but the other half will be more than enough to devastate the wretched insults to the Omnissiah"

Big brawl: In the shadows

"The Assassinorum have sent us one stray agent with an unknown mission. The mission is irrelevant, what it is important is that we have captured her. Our magos biologii have tinkered with such an useful specimen, and bonded her with questionable knowledge skirting what is to be considered forbidden. Our magos have succeded, they have created one agent that would protect our troops from the perils of the warp. The mask and the helmet with one thousand connexions are the secret.

We have created a syntetic blank with the skills of an imperial assassin dressed with the colours of our Forgeworld and fully loyal to our interests. Our own pariah operatif without being bonded to the Culexus house.

The Assassinorum already knows that their agent has failed in her mission and that she is dead. This is an optimal solution, for we want them to send us more agents to capture."

Learn the hard truth. Gods exist and they love us.

http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... p?t=114104

Khankore
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Khankore » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:30 pm

I'm stressing and trying to get it done!
Casey Stratton
http://miniaturemodelrescue.blogspot.com

Models: Too many
Painted: Not enough

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by LordMcAllister » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:19 am

Khankore wrote:I'm stressing and trying to get it done!
No need to stress yourself... I'm absolutly drowning at work for the past two weeks and haven't had the energy to paint afterwards. I won't make it. I'm really sorry about it. :(
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:26 am

Is work crazy everywhere? Between baby birds and work I was just too worn to get anything done.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Rouven
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by Rouven » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Dez wrote:Is work crazy everywhere?
Yeah, the same here. :(
Painted in 2018:
Death Guard: 1 Malignant Plaguecaster, 2 Rhinos, Typhus, 20 Poxwalkers, 1 Beast of Nurgle, 10 Plaguebearers, 1 Predator
Dark Angels: Cypher
Shadespire: Spiteclaw's Swarm (5)

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Dez wrote:Is work crazy everywhere? Between baby birds and work I was just too worn to get anything done.
We still haven't seen them. :D
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG