new everblight player

Talk about Privateer Press steam-powered fantasy game here.
lizardqueen
MiniWarGaming Beginner

new everblight player

Post by lizardqueen » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:27 pm

Hey, I just picked up a starter set, played 1 intro game with a friend. What should i purchase next ? I heard a ravagore is good. If i wanted an ideal 25pt army what should the army look like ? Thanks for the help. I just dont want to drop money on models that suck or not as good as something else.

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: new everblight player

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 pm

You can't go wrong with Ravagores, Scytheans, Raeks, and Angeluses... Angeli? You may want to consider picking up another caster as well - Saeryn or Vayl1 are great places to start.

The Podcast "Blight Makes Right" is a great Legion resource as well; it's hosted by a few high-ranking tournament players and they cover a lot of units in great detail. It can be easy to get lost on the slang though when you're new, but feel free to ask if you have questions!

Start listening at Episode 1 - there's only 10 or 11 so far, so it's easy to catch up, and they spend the first few episodes talking about how to start the faction.
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

lizardqueen
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: new everblight player

Post by lizardqueen » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanks mike