GBXVII: Poseidon's Tau Bunker Corner: **COMPLETE!!!**

Poseidon
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengePlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: GBXVII: Poseidon's Tau Bunker Corner: UPDATED 7/31/10!!!

Post by Poseidon » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 am

ITS DONE!!! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I think eventually i will go back and touch up this build and last months build tho. I still have tons of ideas i could add on to it. Anyway i'll start off with a couple pictures with a friends ork (I didn't have my tau on hand) for size comparison.

If you notice in the next two pictures the turret is in two different positions. I didn't glue the top of the pill bottle on so i could turn it, Because i'll probly use it as a functional turret in some fun games! :twisted:

In this picture it shows one of the front sides with a broken vox caster, ork skull, part of a bazooka, and the imperium symbol laying in front of the wall. It portrays the many foes that have tried to take this Tau bunker unsuccessfully... 8)

Now for some pictures with last months build as i said it would be modular!

Let me know what you guys think! I'll prolly keep working on my terrain so your opinions are important to me.
THANKS!!!
And special thanks to Blue for encouraging me to continue!
Bork'an or bust!
Tau Bork'an Sept: 2340(WIP)
Space Marine Gue'vesa: 585(WIP)
Let me know what you think!!!
For 2010: W:6 T:6 L:12
Painted:[==[+]=================](17.14%)

Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: GBXVII: Poseidon's Tau Bunker Corner: **COMPLETE!!!**

Post by Blue » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 am

No problem bud! :wink:
Finished product looks good. I like the turrets and the steps looks real! Very nice work. You managed to make the rocks look like ice. To me at least, I like it! :D

...Blue
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

Return to “Group Build XVII (17)”