Hosts of the Primordial Truth (Chaos Alliance Thread)

For older stuff.
Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Hosts of the Primordial Truth (Chaos Alliance Thread)

Post by Arnathos » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:26 am

+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++
+++ FROM: STRIKE CRUISER FIRE OF DEVOTION +++
+++ SUBJECT: CALL TO WAR +++

Servants of the true gods, unite!

The Nova Armerian sector is rife with war and conflict. The sector wide destruction makes it ripe for the harvest. United we shall let the gods feast on the souls of the blind imperial lapdogs and the foul xenos alike!

Together we can summon a warp storm the likes of which this sector has never seen before!

Our battle brothers have made planetfall on Kezvo and secured an insertion point for the rest of the host. The seeds of truth have been planted and are spreading roots among the populace as I speak. Soon, those that are willing to see their false Emperor for what he is, will join us in our campaign to bring this sector to its knees.

Rise up noble servants of the gods and let the sector be consecrated with the blood of our enemies!

- First Acolyte Valearon

+++ TRANSMISSION END +++
So yeah, join up! CSM, Daemons, Traitor Guard, Imperial Renegades, all those who serve the true gods are welcome amongst our ranks!

ROSTER:
Empty
Last edited by Arnathos on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

IngenuityGap
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: Hosts of the Primordial Truth(Chaos Alliance Thread)

Post by IngenuityGap » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:41 am

Lord Viz'er'ras'put'in brings his daemon horde to the table.
7th Circle Chaos Daemons
Imperial Knights House Terryn
Adeptus Mechanicus - Skitarii, Cult Mechanicus, Imperial Knights
Tau

Necrons 4eva
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Necrons 4eva » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:00 am

You have lost your daemons. Don't be foolish, come to the CAAI
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Arnathos
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 am

We will not falter. Our faith is without question, our loyalty to the gods absolute.

The sons of Lorgar and all those who wish to follow will persevere, to our dying breath.

We will not yield, we will not surrender!
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
WHFB:

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:25 am

You can serve the chaos gods just as well by destroying the imperium. Only difference is that in our alliance.
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

FDARaptor
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by FDARaptor » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Don't have my army, as I just came back into the hobby after a year absence. Can I stick around and just chill here?

FDARaptor
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by FDARaptor » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Oh wait there's 2 alliances?

Arnathos

Post by Arnathos » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Obviously Chaos is the best one (for chaos players! ).
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
WHFB:

Arnathos

Post by Arnathos » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:32 pm

With a heavy heart, First Acolyte Valearon watches on as his brothers load up storm birds with slaves and machinery. "Common thieves..." He thinks to himself. Their work here was nearly complete, but he could not shake the feeling that they had failed. In the past few months the 87th host had brought this sector to its knees. Time and time again they had defeated the imperial defenders with few meaningful losses. The truth had been spread through all the corners of Vigilai and even if the host would leave now, the damage done to the sector would take some time to recover, if it would ever recover.

After many a glorious victory over the hated sons of Guilliman and other misguided brothers, leaving that which they had build here felt wrong. Even as he overlooked the extraction operations, explosions and gunfire could be heard in the distance. It was hard to tell who was fighting, as the Eldar who had recently arrived en masse in the sector had weapons that were eerily silent. The only warning the Eldar gave was the presence of their Farseers, those among the Host with a deep connection to the warp can feel their presence. It was little comfort however, as their numbers here are as numerous as the Imperial Guard. Much of Kezvo was already overrun.

"First Acolyte!" An incoming vox transmission sounded in his ear. "Our 12th and 15th Coteries are having trouble extracting our most recent acquisitions. It may take us another week to get all the equipment out of here." the Champion continued. "Unacceptable! We are running out of time as it is! Another week and we will be up to our necks in Eldar!" Valearon bellowed. Filled with hatred he wasted no time to rally several coteries. They sped to their Rhinos and Land Raiders, reciting passages from the book of Lorgar as they rode off towards the manufactorums to relieve their brothers.

"Common thieves..."
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
WHFB:

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:21 pm

There will be escape for you word bearer, your fate is only a matter of time and even that is running out. But I am not without mercy. I am giving you this one chance to live with whatever scraps you've taken so far on one condition. You will secede this sector to myself and my Craftworld brothers and in return I will grant you the greatest boon I can think of.

Come phase 2 when we are free to attack any sector at will, you will go to the planet of Chantillix for a mighty prize is there indeed. Located there is your most hated foe the Ultramarines, and captain Sicarius. Go forth and vent your righteous anger upon them and I will continue to let you live. Should you refuse, you and your brothers will be dragged kicking and screaming back to Commoragh for a fate best not contemplated.

The choice is yours.
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Arnathos

Re: Hosts of the Primordial Truth (Chaos Alliance Thread)

Post by Arnathos » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:08 am

As the last of the machinery was removed from Kezvo, the Host prepaired to enter the warp. It was a joyous feeling for the warriors of the Host, the warm embrace of the creatures that dwelled there became closer and closer. As the hulls of their fleet began to crackle and arc with silent lightning as their engines began to tear a hole in realspace, they were suddenly met with a massive shockwave.

On the bridge of The Fire of Devotion Al-Akzar the sorcerer suddenly collapsed accompanied by a scream of sheer agony. Even Valearon had trouble keeping his footing as he felt the psychic backlash. "Sorcerer! What has happened!?" Bellowed Valearon. It took the sorcerer a few moments to gather himself and form a coherent thought, let alone a response. "It... I... They are gone. Izai, Denford, gone. Most of the Sub-Sector has disappeared, what we felt is the psychic backlash from the deaths of the sectors inhabitants." The sorcerer finally replied. Valearon looked annoyed, all their hard work defacing the sector would be for naught. "Then let us leave, there is nothing for us here anymore." Valearon said in a bitter tone. "Navigator, set a course for Ghalmek!" He barked, turning his gaze away from Al-Akzar who was still recovering from the backlash.

Moments later several flashes in Kezvo's night sky marked the host's final departure. It would have been a relief for the planet, were it not for the cults and devastation the host left behind.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
WHFB:

Arnathos

Post by Arnathos » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:15 am

This alliance does not have any active members at this point. The Word bearers have left cults and altars behind as they are want to do. Anyone who joins the Primordial truth can claim the points left on Kevzo. They can also be claimed by any Chaos commander who would have them under the restriction that they play either CSM, Daemons, traitor guard or renegade space marines. This will be resolved on a first come first serve basis.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
WHFB:

Hedonismbot

Post by Hedonismbot » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:06 am

And you're going to let your Alpha legion rivals take all the credit? Shameful display!

Don't think you'll have any cults or altars left behind for very long either once you leave. Kezvo will be ours, one way or another.
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.