Alliance of Order Thread

For older stuff.
Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Alliance of Order Thread

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:05 pm

i did 1800 points with Jon Wong (Adeptacon, from Canada) in about 70 mins. Was intense.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Nexus_Crawler
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:08 am

Yea. Somehow. There was not much on the board left for either of us. He had a land raider and some scouts. I had 2 desimated squads of marines (3 each?) a rhino and sammael. I won on objectives.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:58 am

+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++
+++ PRIORITY: ALPHA ALPHA PRIMARIS +++
+++ FROM: IGNUS SOLARIS +++
+++ CONFIRMATION CODE: 576943169-1469-69 +++
+++ SUBJECT: GENERAL ALERT +++

This is General Coehorn to all imperial citizens, we have detected energy spikes coming from the Whitestone fortress and believe it will once again fire its main weapon. We have evacuated Kezvo, but we will be unable to evacuate Sub-Sectors Yina and Axile in time.

We ask all Imperial Commanders to evacuate their forces as soon as possible. We ask all those loyal to the Emperor to join us so we might stand a chance at taking on the Whitestone fortress.

May the Emperor protect us all

Thought of the Day: Faith is our Shield.

+++ TRANSMISSION END +++
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Hedonismbot
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Hedonismbot » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:13 am

Have fun Monkeigh, you've got one day left.
Aug 31st 2010 10:48 am 5267 and counting.

Nexus_Crawler

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:18 am

It is over. Football has finally come to an end. What was it? 12 weeks and about 16 hours a week... OMG.

We played our last playoff game on Saturday and lost by three points to the only team that managed to beat us in the regular season. The loss was that much harder since the officiating was suspect (who flags 60 yards of cheap penalties on a single drive?). So I will be catching up with marking at work for the next few days then I have a bunch of games to play and an imperial knight to paint. I am pumped to get back in the hobby.

I am sure hedonism is going to say something witty.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--

Nexus_Crawler

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:35 am

Huh. Hedonism finally ran out of witty juice.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--

Arkrove
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Arkrove » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:31 am

Because I drank it
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."

"If the path to salvation leads through the halls of purgatory, then so be it."