MWG 40K Campaign [Phase II Battle Report Thread]

For older stuff.
speckydave
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: MWG 40K Campaign [Phase II Battle Report Thread]

Post by speckydave » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:14 pm

I think we need to get Hedonismbot investigated for fixed dice...

Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Sniperfex » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:39 pm

I reckon photographic evidence of games
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

balangaz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by balangaz » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Hedonismbot wrote:
speckydave wrote:I think we need to get Hedonismbot investigated for fixed dice...

I should be, but you'll have to let me know where I can find them. :lol:
Sniperfex wrote:I reckon photographic evidence of games
Ironically, I have taken photos of every single game I've played since the beginning of phase 2.

Not because I care if someone thinks it's all made up, but just in case we ever got bonus points for pics somehow. Apparently not going to happen this time.
I took pictures for that same reason only after I discovered we didn't get extra points. I decided to post them anyways but for the last few games I'm letting myself go and not taking as much
Oi, ya git! Get ya lazy arse roight into our Group Builds! Be da best Mek and loot all da pieces!

Sniperfex
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Sniperfex » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Hedo, you do realise you're only allowed to post 3 battle reports a week right?

Farseer Oz
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Farseer Oz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:48 pm

*moved post to General discussion thread*
Eldar Biel-Tan 18,740 pts - 8,069 pts painted
Chaos Daemons 2,600 pts - 840 pts painted

Sniperfex

Post by Sniperfex » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Ronin wrote:I believe it's 4.
And yet he's done 19 in the 3/4 weeks phase two has been running

And then theres everyone else... Just not being able to post and play and such..

I just think its a little unfair on all the factions having one player perform 38% of the battles, him winning every time, etc

I dont mean to keep bringing this up, but as mentioned before by some people, they cant play games.. Maybe get one in once every few weeks...

In order how many players do we have? 9/10? Me and shadow post once a week maybe.

And Oz has contributed a couple of reports too... Thats it...

How many battle reports have chaos and imperial submitted? I can garauntee you that they havent posted as many as just hedo

I dont want to be harsh, and i dont want to be the male reproductive organ here... We are all thinking it, im the only one with enough admantium balls to say it

Its not only unfair, its wrong. And because neutral have the highest player count theyre obviously going to win each and every phase

Sniperfex

Post by Sniperfex » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:40 pm

I think there should be more restrictions in this campaign to ease it out and lengthen it. It would make it much more fair and balanced too

I apologise for the double post but my phone won't allow me to edit posts because it freezes

balangaz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by balangaz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:26 pm

The campaign is just for fun. So what if hedonism can win all by himself. I wanted to post pictures of my ork army and play some games to make myself paint more and that's what I've done. Then I wanted to create a story for my orks and that's what I'm doing right now. The campaign is just bonus.

Either this is fun and healthy or it's a job your not getting paid to do and only brings you worries.

Step back, look at how much isis this campaign affecting you and if you are taking it to seriously.
Oi, ya git! Get ya lazy arse roight into our Group Builds! Be da best Mek and loot all da pieces!

speckydave
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by speckydave » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 am

In all fairness I am only really here to create some fluff for my DIY chapter. That's why I was a bit annoyed about the apoc games counting the same as a 500 point game- it doesn't look good on a chapter if they deploy 200 marines and then only make the same gains as a small Deathwatch kill team.

Sniperfex

Post by Sniperfex » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:11 am

Hedonismbot wrote:The one thing I'm surprised at is why aren't folks trying to recruit more members for their team instead of whining about things. There are plenty of active players on the forums, all you need to do is lure them in with offers of wealth, immortality, you've blackmailed them, etc.

I've been trying to make all the De players join in but they're lazy bums. That's right, all 3 of them! :lol:
I posted one of them back in phase 1.

nobody signed up

*edit

I might actually get a game in against my brother in law today.

So I hope

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 am

I DEMAND MORE PICS!!!!!

I normally get one game a week in, if we aren't playing X-Wing. Wish I could do reports from space BFG style...but they'd all be losses haha ;)

Don't sweat things too much, just have fun. I think I'm the only Chaos player at the moment, and recruiting from the CSM and Daemon sections of the forum is a good idea. Luckily I win most of my games!

I think people may find campaigns a bit confusing, and that's why they don't enter. This second phase has been streamlined, which is the perfect jumping on point I think.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!