Order Discussion Thread

For older stuff.
Necrons 4eva
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Order Discussion Thread

Post by Necrons 4eva » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Do NOT trust Ronin, his spies are everywhere. This could be simply luring all of you into a trap. Want to end up like chaos, listen to Ronin. They outnumber you, and seem to have more active players. THis is probably just a trap, watch out
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 pm

This is a trick, the Imperium wont need cvp when they have the planet. Lets say you two do combine and destroy chaos neutral, you really think Ronin wont just obliterate you to, she just needs to be able to focus on one army at a time, instead of sucking it up, and battling on different fronts. If we combine forces, we could easily destroy the imperium. They would be overwhelmed. I will be honest, we will then turn our guns. But I know you would as well. Sure it "makes sense" for the two of you to work together, but honestly, if you do, the imperium will take the planet.

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 pm

We all know Ronin wants the victory, though she brings up a great point with studying.
And i didn't realize that taking territories by winning battles, could be done without casualties

Lionic
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Location: somewher over the prysmatic refection of visible light in dihydrogen monoxide percipitaition

Post by Lionic » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 pm

i would like to point out that captian cato sicarius is, by terran law, a heretic. he has stated that he has spies. By logic, since there would be very little chances of spys in our faction, there, so there is onley one faction spies could be in- CHAOS. and because codex astartes states that having having exposure to the warp, say the kind a chaos camp has, means that Sicarius has been indirectly working with the forces of choas. inquistor?

O.O.C
ronin is a she?
The question is, do oil your war machines... or feed them

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 am

Yes Ronin is a she, this was established a while ago (not in campaign)
But this planet battle does need to end soon

Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Sniperfex » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:27 am

enough of this, get out of our comms channels Space Marine and Necron... I have no need to hear your attempts to sway another or my own armies against another on this planet, you are all my enemies. The only one whom I trust deeply is Farseer Taedr Kae and Farseer Noldoth. They have proved their loyalty.

Now begone. I have had enough of you all. My eyes are always open, you the forces of disorder are trying to bargain an alliance with us, and pretty soon you will turn around and strike us first. Very much what the Imperial forces will try and do.

Do not play games Captain Sicarius, you planned to betray us from the beginning. And I always suspected as such from the "almighty" power of the Imperium.

- Shas'O O'res Ka'lai
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

mrshadowguy
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by mrshadowguy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 am

I think the Necron forces are trying to break this alliance so that us and the forces of the Imperium will fight eachother whilst they watch. They want the Imperium to do their dirty work and wipe us out. Enough I say! These Metal, lifeless shells shall be a problem no more!
- Farseer Taedr Kae.
That one dude on that one forum with the Squrtile picture.

Lionic
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Location: somewher over the prysmatic refection of visible light in dihydrogen monoxide percipitaition

Post by Lionic » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:33 pm

mrshadowguy wrote:I think the Necron forces are trying to break this alliance so that us and the forces of the Imperium will fight eachother whilst they watch. They want the Imperium to do their dirty work and wipe us out. Enough I say! These Metal, lifeless shells shall be a problem no more!
- Farseer Taedr Kae.
these under races prove to be smarter than we planed!
The question is, do oil your war machines... or feed them

Donteatrawhagis

Post by Donteatrawhagis » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 pm

So the forces of Order would rather give up and allow the Imperium to take victory. Oh whAt would the dead gods say eldar?

And Tau, have you forsaken your devotion to the greater good? Do you believe that the humans can do better than the Tau Empire?
Writer/Programmer

Farseer Oz
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Farseer Oz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Our plot in this war was never to win this planet, it means nothing to us. The fate of this world sits on the knife point as to whether the Monkeigh stand victorous or the planet is consumed by the Hive.

Our involvement will guide events that will unfold thousands of years into the future.

You are too caught up in your dark ways of old which lead to the fall of our race, your blood lust and consumption of self pleasures make you blind to the big picture.
Eldar Biel-Tan 18,740 pts - 8,069 pts painted
Chaos Daemons 2,600 pts - 840 pts painted