Order Discussion Thread

For older stuff.
Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Order Discussion Thread

Post by Sniperfex » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:40 am

Brothers and Sisters of the New Alliance, our enemies seek to outnumber us, but we shall not yield the land that is rightfully ours.

The Tau pledge our services to you, in hopes that we may learn more from you, and more from us. In an act of friendship we declare an alliance between our two species, temporary as it may be, we accept your own agendas for being here and we will not be in your way, in return. We ask for your assistance
News
The Imperial/Order Alliance has been terminated, traitor agents from their forces have been discovered and all of them are to be eliminated! All generals and CO's are to open fire on any Imperial forces at will.
High Command Orders
All Generals are to cease hostilities with the Chaotic Neutral Faction, our attentions are to be directed at the Imperial Forces and Chaos Forces on this planet
Last edited by Sniperfex on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

mrshadowguy
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Order Discussion Thread (NOMINATE YOUR LEADER)

Post by mrshadowguy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:43 am

We may be outnumbered, but we will not back down! We accept, Tau brothers and sisters. The battles to come will be fought without mercy and we will fight them at your side.

So this is the reason I'm here:
Spear of Carparth - A Singing Spear infused with the Soul Stone of the most well known hero of Craftworld Carparth, Autarch Guith . The Autarch who single handedly took on an entire company of Chaos. Slain at the end by a Deamon prince, who died shortly after the fight. This Spear has been lost here for a long time. And with all this activity here, we risk loosing it. We can not allow this to happen.
That one dude on that one forum with the Squrtile picture.

Sniperfex
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Sniperfex » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:44 am

I offer my services as Team Leader

+++ Brothers, Sisters, Eldar and fellow Tau. Although you may have your reasons to be here Eldar, we respect your agenda and we will remain out of your way, providing we work together to combat our common foes, the Imperial Forces think we are weak, there being so few of us... But we shall show that numbers do not matter... It is our superior technology, our speed and our noble warriors who shall win this day.+++

++My own agenda's here with my fellow Tau are of utmost secrecy, but seeing as we are allies and this war, we should shed some light upon our objectives. One of our kind has turned from the Greater Good and has swayed a vast military proportion of his caste alongside him, we wish to grant this traitor one last chance to rejoin us, if he does not comply, we will have to engage him and bring him to justice for his crimes++

+We bid you farewell, and may we meet on the battlefields as allies+

-Shas'o O'res Ka'lai-

vailkor
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Awarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by vailkor » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:52 am

Myself and my followers will submit to the guidance of Shas'o O'res Ka'lai. Though we do not have a large force to offer, our warriors are both brave and cunning. I would like to bring forward an opportunity my council has brought to my attention. The forces of chaos are currently encroaching on the Manufactorum called "Amaris" (OOC: Hex 1115) If we take this point We will have a strong staging point for a campaign against the forces of chaos. From there we will be able to continue south and attempt to liberate this southern half from the taint of chaos.

-Farseer Noldoth
Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Blood Angels: Flesh Tearers= 4800pts W-6/D-2/L-6

There are few wars between good and evil: most are between one good and another good. -Yang Wenli

Sniperfex

Re: Order Discussion Thread

Post by Sniperfex » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:23 am

very well ancient ones, we respect your decision...

Taking the Manufactorum could be a sound tactical move to push on into their territories at a later date... The Highway (the big black dotted line that I assume is a highway) will aid in our troop movements to...

we shall counsel with the others of this alliance of the best ideas.

Farseer Taedr Kae, recommends a push to take the remaining Imperial controlled land to our north.. As do I, we shall study the tactical information more.

-Shas'o O'res Ka'lai

Sniperfex

Post by Sniperfex » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:35 am

How do you all consider operations with the other enemy factions to our north and southern areas?

there is only six of us as a collective counsel, perhaps two commanders for each front? I will go where I am needed

-Shas'o O'res Ka'lai

Sniperfex

Post by Sniperfex » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:07 am

We will consider a truce, providing the counsel agree... But don't make the mistake of misleading or assuming we are weak Gue'ron'sha

- O'res Ka'lai

mrshadowguy
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by mrshadowguy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 am

Brothers and Sisters , I present you three proposals, each of which is viable.
1) Accept the Imperium alliance, and take out the foul Chaos scum.
2)Focus on the Imperium, stopping them from overpowering us once our enemies have been eliminated.
3) Split our forces and try to keep everyone at bay.

The 3rd option would be the hardest, but achievable. It's up to you, council members, which one you would like to pick.

- Farseer Taedr Kae.

mrshadowguy
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by mrshadowguy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 am

They are staying low, mustering their daemons, we could strike them before they are ready.
- Farseer Taedr Kae.

vailkor
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Awarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by vailkor » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 pm

I believe it is in our best interest to attempt at least a temporary peace treaty with the forces of the Imperium. The Mon-keigh are just as equally threatened by the forces of Chaos. I believe there is an old platitude among your culture, "The enemy of my enemy is a friend". Perhaps it would be for the best if the Imperium focused on the threat to the East, while we focus on sending those corrupted by chaos back to sha'eil.
-Farsee Noldoth
Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Blood Angels: Flesh Tearers= 4800pts W-6/D-2/L-6

There are few wars between good and evil: most are between one good and another good. -Yang Wenli

mrshadowguy
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by mrshadowguy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I agree with that plan. Okay Mon'Keigh, we will accept your alliance. But, do not mistake are small numbers for weakness. One wrong move and you shall be swiftly removed from this sector.
- Farseer Taedr Kae.