Chaos Discussion Thread

For older stuff.
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Chaos Discussion Thread

Post by Dez » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:28 am

I'm on the fence for what I'm playing this round. Though I did smack some Grey Knights around with Daemons on Tuesday...
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Lionic
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Location: somewher over the prysmatic refection of visible light in dihydrogen monoxide percipitaition

Post by Lionic » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Dez wrote:I'm on the fence for what I'm playing this round. Though I did smack some Grey Knights around with Daemons on Tuesday...
wait wait wait...
you beat grey knights...
with daemons

how is that even possible?
The question is, do oil your war machines... or feed them

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:29 am

I feel kind of Bad but i started college and life just kinda was eh these past few months. However i have finally gotten my Chaos army back from storage and i may be able to get a few games this weekend and type them up. Or might wait till next Campaign. Also Aranthos for leader anyone?
Happy Wargaming
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 am

+++ ECHOS FROM THE WARP +++

Brothers...

... strike cruiser The Light of Truth to the remnants of the Chaos Fleet. This campaign weighs heavy on our forces, our numbers are limited and our impact on the recent turn of events has been minimal.

We have been able to make repairs with the supplies taken from Illyria Primary and our mechanized coteries are once again battle ready. Despite these invaluable materials, Anduak has been fallen to the foul xenos and is now lost to us. Our constant retreat has angered the gods and we must redouble our efforts in this campaign if we are to earn their favor again.

The loss of Lord Blackmaw still weighs heavily on our forces, but unlike thrice cursed Shaal Zeruel before him, I, Onoroth-Buhr will see this war through to the end, no matter the cost.

Rally your hosts my brothers and let us go forth to bear the Word of Chaos!

+++ TRANSMISSION END +++

(OOC: I love all o-y'all, no offence ment, Word Bearers just have a lot of hate for everyone.)
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Necrons 4eva
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Necrons 4eva » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:16 pm

My legions have allied with a warband dedicated to nurgle. With your permission, they will help the Necrons achieve their goals

(I got some chaos marines and im using them as allies)
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

whit
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by whit » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:32 pm

My chaos will fight against the false emperor