Chaos Discussion Thread

For older stuff.
MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Chaos Discussion Thread

Post by MalakaiCZ » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 pm

I agree, might of the Black Legion is at your command...
Situation looks grim... we are losing to imperium by almost double. Our territory up north needs to be secured, we should advance to natural chokepoint (1301) and hold there for another push. There is a hive city in a way...it needs to be conquered to establish a foothold.
In the south territory there is fortress of Longholm (0930) and it also needs to be captured. And there is a manufactorum (1115) which is virtually contested by forces of Order, it lays directly on our borders.
Also... imperium is deploying double agents to gain our trust and to betray us in right moment, don´t take false praise to our gods from "rogue imperial officers"... There was an offer by forces of chaotic neutral to form somewhat of alliance... it might be good since Imperium is in alliance with Order, however many of imperials are not supporting that alliance since they refuse to work with Xenos. But can we trust Dark Eldar and Greenskins ?
Right now there isn´t one clear objective, we need to push forward, capture vital points preferably with roads and highways and just establish and fortify ourselves, standing strong we can launch full-scale offensive in the name of the True Powers !
11.000pts of CHSM (Black Legion with Night Lords, Death Guard and Iron Warriors allies) - fullpaint
750-1000pts of FW Sons of Horus - 65% painted

Until there is one follower of the Corpse God in a galaxy...there can be no peace..

HammerOfTheEmperor
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by HammerOfTheEmperor » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:20 pm

chaaooosh
"wrong pills again Scarred"-Akaraman
"Look I understand stapling your feet is nice but can you do it with microphone off and not in fleet coms?"-Commander Razama
"What are the voices tellin' you Scarred?"-Julius Foederatus

Dragon
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by Dragon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:25 pm

your renagade Guardsmen just took a beating with their renagade Space Wolf Friends....I would say you can go collect the bodies but be burned them and collected their heads.

I wouldn't worry about their commanders though. They will give your locations very easily....oh I think I just heard one of them screaming right now..........I let you know how it goes!
2015 Stats: W-6,L-2,T-1

Overall Stats:W-28,L-7,T-4

Not bad for skirt wearing marines! :P

MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by MalakaiCZ » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Hedonismbot wrote:
MalakaiCZ wrote:I agree, might of the Black Legion is at your command...
Situation looks grim... we are losing to imperium by almost double. Our territory up north needs to be secured, we should advance to natural chokepoint (1301) and hold there for another push. There is a hive city in a way...it needs to be conquered to establish a foothold.
In the south territory there is fortress of Longholm (0930) and it also needs to be captured. And there is a manufactorum (1115) which is virtually contested by forces of Order, it lays directly on our borders.
Also... imperium is deploying double agents to gain our trust and to betray us in right moment, don´t take false praise to our gods from "rogue imperial officers"... There was an offer by forces of chaotic neutral to form somewhat of alliance... it might be good since Imperium is in alliance with Order, however many of imperials are not supporting that alliance since they refuse to work with Xenos. But can we trust Dark Eldar and Greenskins ?
Right now there isn´t one clear objective, we need to push forward, capture vital points preferably with roads and highways and just establish and fortify ourselves, standing strong we can launch full-scale offensive in the name of the True Powers !
We never asked you to trust our side as we don't trust yours, but the imperials, when combined with the Tau and Eldar are the biggest problem faced by both our sides. So if some of your bretheren wish to help us in destroying the imperials we won't turn down the help.

I´ll make a council with Warmaster Dez...
11.000pts of CHSM (Black Legion with Night Lords, Death Guard and Iron Warriors allies) - fullpaint

Until there is one follower of the Corpse God in a galaxy...there can be no peace..

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:32 pm

+++CONNECTING+++
+++COMM-LINK ESTABLISHED+++
+++PROCEED+++

Greetings.

We need all forces to concentrate on taking the southern territories to combine terrritories with our new allies. This will encircle the forces of Order and the Imperium, then we will tighten the noose and crush them.

+++TRANSMISSION OVER+++
+++COMM-LINK TERMINATED+++
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by MalakaiCZ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm

I´ll assemble my Black Companies immediately Warmaster !!
Gods are watching brothers, let us be worthy of their attention...

Necrons 4eva
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Necrons 4eva » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Wait, since when are we buds like the imperium and order
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Necrons 4eva wrote:Wait, since when are we buds like the imperium and order
There is no choice. Whether your goal is to take the Universe, enslave it or Stomp it flat the only chance at this time is a conjoined battle plan.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:47 pm

I wasn't denying it, but I wish someone had pm d me

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:36 am

Had been wanting to post this for a while, sort of a fluff epilogue of phase 1 for my Word Bearers.

May contain grievous spelling and grammatical errors.
Onoroth-Buhr was perched on the debased buildings of hive Nirellan, overlooking the main square as the last of his warrior brothers boarded the Stormbirds on the hive city's main square. Coryphaus Kal Borghan was organising the exodus of the Word Bearer forces from the planet, orderly ranks boarding the ancient transports set to return to the Light of Truth. Despite the hosts victories against the great enemy, Vullis Prime was lost to them. Within moments swarms of Xeno's would overrun the hive city.
Anger and hatred boiled inside Onoroth-Buhr, watching his warriors run from the foul xenos rather than engage them and defend the hive city. In the back of his mind he knew this was the only logical course of action, as making a stand here would be folly and cost the 87th host dearly, if not out right destroy them.

The 87th host had been furiously defending one of the sacred chaos shrines on Vullis Prime from the Death Legion space marines when the message arrived. Just as the Death Legion forces were repelled the Warmaster signaled the retreat. All Chaos forces where to abandon the planet and regroup in orbit. The warrior brothers of the Host had cried out in frustration, loathe to let the death legion forces retreat unharmed, but they had all sworn fealty to the Warmaster and thus had no choice but to obey his commands.

As the last of the Hosts' sacred Land Raiders was loaded up in the Stormbirds, the Coryphaus finally boarded the Thunderhawk where his anointed were waiting for him, they would be the last to leave the planet. As the assault ramps of the transports slammed shut, large clouds of smoke and dust gathered on the horizon. Onoroth-Buhr knew their time was up.''NOW!'', he bellowed in a deep, piercing, daemonic roar. The transports' engines lit up and they took off. Onoroth-Buhr spread his massive wings and he could feel the winds of Chaos flowing underneath them, he looked one final time at the doomed city they had fought so hard to maintain. As he took off and hitched a ride on one of the transports, he whispered to himself:''Next time infidels... Next time...''
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Arnathos
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Thanks! :D Glad you like it, I don't write very often.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
WHFB:

Arnathos

Post by Arnathos » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:51 am

+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++

+++ SUBJECT: RALLYING CALL +++

BROTHERS! The time has come for us to start a new offensive! Anduak is ripe for the taking, we cannot afford another failure, our sacred shrines upon Vullis Prime have been leveled and the millions of slaves captured have been wasted in the fires of Imperial bombardments.

The most pressing issue at this time is that we have lost contact with Warmaster Blackmaw and his Plaguewind host a few days back as their ships attempted to engage several Ork Kroozers. We cannot wait for contact to be re-established, rally your hosts brothers, for the time to strike is now!

We have identified 10 strategic locations that must be captured at all costs. I suggest we spread out our forces to execute surgical strikes on all of these locations to best hinder the Imperial war effort. Capture what supplies you can, but our main goal should be the utter destruction of the Forge World, should the Imperial factories here remain operational, chances for our ultimate success will be slim at best.

Be strong in your faith my brothers, stray not from the path of chaos and you shall be rewarded. Let no loyalist or xeno prevent you from our goal. Let Anduak burn in the name of the Dark Gods. DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR! DEATH TO THE WEAKLING IMPERIUM OF MAN!

- Onoroth-Buhr, Ascended Dark Apostle.

+++TRANSMISSION END+++
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
WHFB:

Necrons 4eva

Post by Necrons 4eva » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Victory is unlikely for all the enemies of chaos neutral. This is a warning, but of your men deliberately attack our own, we will be forced to retaliate. I do not wish for the alliance to be broken, but if you force out hand, be prepared for the effects.

MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by MalakaiCZ » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 pm

+++ESTABLISHING LINK+++
+++INDETIFYING+++
+++REPULSIVE CLASS GRAND CRUISER "BRINGER OF DESPAIR"+++
+++COMMUNICATION LINK ESTABLISHED+++

Lord Bellerophon sends his regards to his brothers. Herald of Abaddon is reporting to be back from his own agenda in the Eastern Fringes and Valyus Sector. Brothers, Black Legion is now stronger than ever and we stand ready to fight in the name of the Gods. Our Warmaster takes great interest in this campaign and he is considering his own presence in this sector to ensure our victory. Who is in overall command now brothers ? Who commands us ?

+++ENDING TRANSMISSION+++
+++STANDING BY+++
+++LINK TERMINATED+++