Chaos Discussion Thread

For older stuff.
DAVii3
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: Chaos Discussion Thread

Post by DAVii3 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:50 pm

I shall be involved soon don't you worry, the zombies are already marching to be assembled as we speak. :wink:
"Death is nothing compared to vindication."

Zeruel13
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Zeruel13 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah so biggest reason for my absence is I'm actually in the midst of selling my CSM army, so yeah can't really fight for chaos without a chaos army. Should hooked up with the Dark Eldar or Imperials I guess.

Necrons 4eva
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by Necrons 4eva » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 pm

go DE
Necrons, Resocakh dynasty.
6255 WYSIWYG almost all painted

Chaos Space Marines, 2nd legion
~7000 WYSIWYG half painted

"It isn't the army, its the player."

"Plans are nothing, planning is everything."

Zeruel13
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Zeruel13 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:35 pm

I didn't know you could switch sides at this point. If I did do anything I'd probably go Imperial though, really into my Dark Angels right now.

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:38 pm

The Zeruel Heresy...or Atonement?
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by MalakaiCZ » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:48 am

Abaddon is watchfull....he knows about your petty tricks with spies and double agents..he knows, I know...no one can pretend to be follower of the true gods and go with that without punishment.
11.000pts of CHSM (Black Legion with Night Lords, Death Guard and Iron Warriors allies) - fullpaint
750-1000pts of FW Sons of Horus - 65% painted

Until there is one follower of the Corpse God in a galaxy...there can be no peace..

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 am

+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++

++ SUBJECT: TEST OF FAITH ++

Brothers! Our faith has been put to the test, the Light of Truth has been unable to materialize at its intended destination. Because of this, our 87th host will be unable to join the battle for several weeks still. The Gods have tested our faith in them and we are to prove ourselves worthy.

Do not falter in our absence fellow servants of truth, while the Imperials are many, we can still win this war! Give no quarter, give no mercy, kill the alien, burn the faithless and purge all who would stand between the gods and their prize!

- Ascended Dark Apostle Onoroth-Buhr.

+++ TRANSMISSION END +++

[OOC]Still on vacation guys(and gals)! I'll be missing this weeks games at the FLGS, but will get a game in next week wednsday. I might be able to organize a bit bigger game in the weekend if I can get my friend Stanfar to sign up for the campaign.

As for a Leader, I'd support Dez.[/OOC]
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Sniperfex » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 am

Ronin wrote:Imperials have been employing spies, confusion, discontent, and plenty of tricks out of Sun Tzu's textbook to the chaotic neutral faction. On top of that, we're in a strong alliance with the tau and eldar. Our commanders have been brilliant over this campaign. xD
you call it "strong alliance"... I call it "a traitors bluff"

I am aware that you plot to betray us Sicarius, our Earth Caste and Water Caste, have hacked in to your comms channels

Stop the lies and deceit, or suffer the consequences
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

MalakaiCZ
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by MalakaiCZ » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:10 am

also that "rogue" IG officer which is supposed to gain our trust and then turn on us and stab a knife in our back in the name of "honorable" Sicarius... but what can you expect from the followers of the Corpse God. .
11.000pts of CHSM (Black Legion with Night Lords, Death Guard and Iron Warriors allies) - fullpaint
750-1000pts of FW Sons of Horus - 65% painted

Until there is one follower of the Corpse God in a galaxy...there can be no peace..

DAVii3
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by DAVii3 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm with Dez to take up the mantle as supreme almighty chosen one.

In other news my chaos are still lost in the warp so I made a vanilla marine list and used that at a local tournament. One victory with me tabling space wolves then an incredibly narrow defeat to Necrons. I must have offended the dice gods, my captain failed three 2+ saves with three ones. Then proceeded to fail all my feel no pain rolls, damn you dice gods.
"Death is nothing compared to vindication."

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 pm

As the Spearhead of the Terminus Est, I'll take up this mantle if MalakaiCZ will be first lieutenant. I'll need good recon if I'm to lead this bunch into battle.

I'm on vacation right now, so I haven't gotten any games besides my 1 kill team mission in. I'm looking to smash the other forces in the face with fully painted fury!

MalakaiCZ, give me a quick synopsis of where we are at.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!