Live Stream!

Know of a great website for wargaming players? List it here!
Quirk
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Re: Live Stream!

Post by Quirk » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:33 am

fluffyfen wrote:alright thanks mate that means 4p.m. for me :D so have you decided on what your doing?
We (owen and myself) are thinking of doing a planet strike but we will have to proxy a bit. We also don't know what army's to play (it won't be grey knights or blood angels). :( also I came up with a new gk list I wanna try out so we might do two games and make one if them a battle report.

Quirk
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Quirk » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey guys we are gonna start early today just because we want to get two games in today. the first game is gonna be a spear head/objectives orks vs necron (1500). we are gonna start at 3:30 and hopefully get a second game in around 7.

Tmb
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.

Post by Tmb » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:48 pm

how long is that? till then...
The Sky holds the Storm Rain Mist Lightning Cloud and the Sun all in harmony

ShredRig
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Post by ShredRig » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Any news on the next one? My power went out, I think cause of the hurricane so I missed the 2nd match.
Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil. - Aristotle

Quirk
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Quirk » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 pm

ya sorry guys we didn't really put Alot of effort into that first match (we really don't have the models to make a big game out of anything besides GK or BA), we are hoping to start doing them on Saturday nights instead of Sunday. this is because Owen had to work on Saturday till 11pm (est) and by the time we got set-up it was close to 12-12:30. but now thanks to a shift change he has Saturdays off so we are gonna start doing them Saturday night. also i was thinking of doing a 5-10 min live stream of my drives home (Monday to Friday around 8 pm est) and just talking about whats happening locally with Warhammer 40k in the area as well as rumors and questions that i might have. basically make a live blog (since you can always go back and veiw past videos on Justin.tv. any way that's pretty much it for the live stream and such. any questions just ask ;)

Quirk
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Quirk » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey guys so with it being labor day weekend and all its really hard to get time to do this so we are gonna do a game now and hopefully you all will make it, if not well we will be back next week :)

Quirk
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Quirk » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 am

Hey guys so I'm not sure if you are interested or not but I'm starting up the live feed again (having a lot of extra time on my hands at night). It will be a late night thing as I'm not finished work until 11:30 pm. What I would like to do is make it a general discussion about anything war gaming. I'm streaming now (till about 3a.m.).

Basically I'm looking to get this started with a general topic and letting it go from there (the topic of the night will be in the description). After that I'm going to make a video the next morning on my way to work about what was talked about to give a recap for the people who couldn't make it, and to hopefully spark up a topic for the next evening.

During these streams I will be doing any number of things painting, building terrain, or models, playing video games who knows :P just hoping to have a lot of fun and see everyone there :)

If you have any ideas for topics please post them here.

fluffyfen
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by fluffyfen » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 am

what time zone is this in again?
i remember watching you play some games while livestreaming it was cool :D
and when do you plan on starting again?
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

Quirk
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Quirk » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:26 am

fluffyfen wrote:what time zone is this in again?
i remember watching you play some games while livestreaming it was cool :D
and when do you plan on starting again?
its the UTC time zone and I hope to start doing this tomorrow :P I'm not sure if ill be doing games as much as we used too.

fluffyfen
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by fluffyfen » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 am

alright cool so that 4:30 for me in california :D
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.