Warhammer 40,000 Podcast

Know of a great website for wargaming players? List it here!
40k radio
First post! Good job, now post more...

Warhammer 40,000 Podcast

Post by 40k radio » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:48 pm

We at 40K RADIO are proud to present the world’s first internet radio program dedicated solely to the tabletop war-game of Warhammer 40,000 by Games Workshop.

Each episode will focus on all aspects of the game, including News, Rumors, Product Review, Tactics, and anything else we can scrounge up related to the game.
The staff at 40K RADIO consists of Spencer Harding., Phil Johnson., and various special guests. Each episode they will bring you the latest and greatest of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, as well as their take on it, no matter how warped or twisted it may be. With over 30 years of combined experience in the game ranging from pick up games on Saturday’s to RTT’s, the staff are ready and willing to answer all Warhammer 40k related questions. The show is produced twice a month and each show runs approximately one (1) hour. Give or take depending on how long winded some people are.
The blog will be updated on a regular basis to keep you well informed about 40K RADIO. So check back often for updates to the blog and don’t forget to subscribe, so you won’t miss an episode!

We are the first podcast program that we have found to be dedicated solely to Warhammer 40k. Please take some time to take a listen at http://www.40kradio.com

Koshskorner
Now we're getting somewhere...

Re: Warhammer 40,000 Podcast

Post by Koshskorner » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:10 pm

I've listened to this podcast since it's inception. It really is a good podcast, sound quality is really good compared to some other podcasts. Lots of good information and the hosts are mildly entertaining. Not as entertaining as the D6 Generation Podcast hosts. :P

The only downside I'd say is that it has a number of advertisements, there are a lot. Of course, you can just fast forward through them, so it's not that big a deal. Then there's the push to join the '40k freebootaz' for a $1 a month, meh, maybe I'm just cheap.

Stephen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Stephen » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 am

I'll have to check it out. How many of these have they made and at what times of the months are these made?
Sernpidal 25 ABY
Never Forget

Koshskorner
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by Koshskorner » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:00 pm

They are on episode 7. You can get it off iTunes, well you can't get episode #1 unless you join as a '40k freeboota.' :roll: Episode 7 came out on Apr 4, so I guess 8 will be out Apr 18, then every two weeks after that I guess.