Prize to be won - complete survey for a chance! (COMPETITION CLOSED)

Know of a great website for wargaming players? List it here!
Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Prize to be won - complete survey for a chance! (COMPETITION CLOSED)

Post by Mean-Hands » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I have created a short survey that i'd like some help with. The link below will take you to the survey which will only take 5-10 minutes to complete and is interested in your experiences and views of the hobby.

I have also selected a prize that will be sent to a participant at random, assuming I can meet my goal of 200 (reduced to 100) participants in the next month and a bit (16.07.17 - extended till the end of July). The prize is an unassembled Warhammer Beastman Ghorgon, only thing missing is the instructions... don't ask... I have no idea why?! (Make sure you answer question 10 to be in with a chance).

The purpose of this survey is to help me understand what we as hobbyists look for in tournaments and the stores we buy from, with the end goal of creating a retail and event business.

Anyway, here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8H9YY77

Thank you for your time in reading this and hopefully taking a few minutes to complete the survey.

Kieran
Last edited by Mean-Hands on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Prize being offered for one lucky participant in my survey - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=121965

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: Prize to be won - complete survey for a chance!

Post by Kovlovsky » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:17 am

Posts that are here to advertise websites about miniature wargaming should be posted in the Wargaming Links forum section. I've moved your thread there, but post your topics in the right section next time.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Mean-Hands » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Kovlovsky wrote:Posts that are here to advertise websites about miniature wargaming should be posted in the Wargaming Links forum section. I've moved your thread there, but post your topics in the right section next time.
Ok thank you. If you get a chance i'd appreciate your input towards the survey.

Got some good responses so far but more are needed, everyone is still in with a good chance at the prize.
Prize being offered for one lucky participant in my survey - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=121965

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Mean-Hands » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Only takes 5-10 minutes, all responses are helpful and you're in with a chance to win a Beastman Ghorgon!

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Mean-Hands » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Still need responses to this, if you've already completed it then tell your friends about it as well :)

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Mean-Hands » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Thanks to all those that have completed this, please tell your friends about it. If you haven't completed it then please give it a go.

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Mean-Hands » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:02 am

Still not met the target of 200 responses and so I have decided to reduce the target to 100. If you haven't completed the survey please do so as you're in with a good chance to win a nice large model.

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Mean-Hands » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Not yet hit the reduced number of 100 responses and so I'm continuing this till the end of the month or when we hit 100, whichever comes first. Thanks again to all those that have completed it already.

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Prize to be won - complete survey for a chance! (COMPETITION CLOSED)

Post by Mean-Hands » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:46 am

The time limit is now over and so a winner will be selected later today and will receive an email asking for their delivery details, I will also announce the winner. My apologies for being a bit late with this.

Also many thanks to all those that contributed to this :).

Mean-Hands
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Prize to be won - complete survey for a chance! (COMPETITION CLOSED)

Post by Mean-Hands » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:34 pm

The winner has been randomly selected and was Bottle from the Dakka Dakka forums. Thanks everyone who took the time to help me with this, much appreciated.

Return to “Wargaming Links”