Sarkastik vs. Nappen - 5 Wyches

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.

Moderator: edsgotjive

Vote!!!

Sarkastik
21%
Nappen
79%

Total votes: 14

edsgotjive
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challengeParticipated in King of the Hill

Sarkastik vs. Nappen - 5 Wyches

Postby edsgotjive » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Sarkastik:

Nappen:
Shop Smart...Shop S-Mart.

edsgotjive
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challengeParticipated in King of the Hill

Re: Sarkastik vs. Nappen - 5 Wyches

Postby edsgotjive » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 am

Voting Nappen, but I believe these are a very similar quality of paintjob. Sarkastik's photos are all tinted yellow and it washes out the colors on the figs. Try taking pics in the daylight with no flash, or using daylight bulbs and muting your flash with some tissue.
Shop Smart...Shop S-Mart.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Postby Nappen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 am

I like the scheme on yours Sarkastik, the middle change over on the armor is a cool idea. If you get a chance, please post some briter pictures-I don't think these did them justice. Also, I had been thinking about changing over my bases to sand-which was the feel I was going for, and seeing yours, I think that is definately the way to go.
Everyday is better than the next...

DE: 10229pts/10099 painted llllllllll I was Fin! then I bought some more.

DE WIP: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=76171
Terrain Log: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=80134

Sarkastik
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Postby Sarkastik » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks! I will try and post some better ones soon.

The bases were done with just the new texture paints... really happy with how easy they make it to do bases.
My Armies:
FTs - 2250 pts (75% Painted)
CSM - 1850pts - (45% Painted)
DE - 1750pts - (15% Painted)

Twitter - @Sarkastic87

Return to “Archive of Past Deathmatches”