KotH July - Main

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: KotH July - Main

Post by A Luna » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:05 am

Reminder for me for later:
Subtotal: EUR 9,50
Shipping via La Poste - Colissimo International: EUR 11,00
Never ever buy something in France anymore. Not only lagging in games, but also messing with the shipping rates. Order from Greece. I once had a package from there and it only cost 2 euro's or so to ship it to me (NL)
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Midge913
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by Midge913 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 am

Sorry to say folks but I am going to have to pull out of this one as well. Too much commission work and RL stuff to be dealing with to add this on top of it. I would be more than happy to judge if you needed it though.
www.midge913.com
Commissions, Works in Progress, and Gallery
Follow me on Twitter:@MidgesWorkshop

djinn24
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by djinn24 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 am

I will not be able to participate, RL has been kicking my tail. Would be glad to judge if you need one.
http://www.models-workshop.com
100s of tutorials indexed for your ease of use!
25,000 points of Eldar
12,000 points of Marines

stevey293
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by stevey293 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 am

This guy been released yet?

Cheech413
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Cheech413 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 am

Ah... Chevy can't participate either anymore. Won't be home from May to August! Sorry xp
Space Marines [WIP]
Imperial Guard [WIP]

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:04 am

FRPGames has him listed with an estimated April release date in North America now.
http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=prod ... il&p=82195
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

edsgotjive
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challengeParticipated in King of the Hill

Post by edsgotjive » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:16 am

I`ve had mine for a while now, looks like a pain to assemble too...
Shop Smart...Shop S-Mart.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Got him partially assembled. Had to fill some gaps but I like how he looks.. a lot :twisted:
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Incursus
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Incursus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Is it too late to join in on this?
"Darn you Incursus and your ninja ways! Darn you straight to Heck!" - TheSinisterUrge

anarchistofgoodtaste
MiniWarGaming Beginner
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by anarchistofgoodtaste » Sun May 20, 2012 1:04 am

Incursus wrote:Is it too late to join in on this?
Honestly, I was wondering the same thing and unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

:evil:

:(

theninjanid
Location: 221B Baker Street, London with my faithful companion Watson.

Post by theninjanid » Sun May 20, 2012 4:28 am

I can't get the mini and therefore also can't take part, didn't realise how many exams I had these next two months either o.O. Sorry, really wanted to take part. :cry:
"don't pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" - Bruce Lee
Because the TNN is awesome - Tmb
you're just made of pure win - Sniperfex
"Miniwargaming, is that for dwarves" - My dad

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Post by A Luna » Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 am

Always welcome to join in.
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Italus-Cro
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Italus-Cro » Fri May 25, 2012 7:23 am

Alright... I'm in.
Tau:
Owned: [||||||||] 750/3000 pts

Italus-Cro
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Italus-Cro » Fri May 25, 2012 7:45 am

Wait... Has the mini already been decided?
Tau:
Owned: [||||||||] 750/3000 pts

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Fri May 25, 2012 10:54 am

Italus-Cro wrote:Wait... Has the mini already been decided?
Epic Duck Mike wrote:FRPGames has him listed with an estimated April release date in North America now.http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=prod ... il&p=82195
This

I would love to participate, but will also be moving cross country in June. If I get to the East Coast in time and can find one I may try to jump in, but very doubtful. Still says it is a pre-order on their site.