KotH July - Main

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
Incursus
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: KotH July - Main

Post by Incursus » Fri May 25, 2012 4:11 pm

If I can get the miniature soon enough to give me enough time to paint it as well as I want to, I'll join in.
"Darn you Incursus and your ninja ways! Darn you straight to Heck!" - TheSinisterUrge

Italus-Cro
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Italus-Cro » Sun May 27, 2012 12:13 pm

gah can't afford a $20 mini right now.. Sorry.. I'm out
Tau:
Owned: [||||||||] 750/3000 pts

Wolsel
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Wolsel » Mon May 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey guys, I'm back.

And I'd love to join in, mini pending.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 am

Just saw they were back in stock.
I am too close to moving to order, but may try on the other side if I get there in enough time.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Great great! Feel free to join in and just pick the mini up :)
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Just ordered it with priority shipping (that just kills coming to Alaska) so I am in.

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm

http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/hell- ... ynome.html

For all our Northern/Southern America friends.
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Mini left anchorage today, so should get it in a day or two...I know what I am doing on my three days on the ferry in two weeks...
A Luna wrote:http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/hell- ... ynome.html

For all our Northern/Southern America friends.
It was cheaper on the FRP site, but were too their last one this morning.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm

So, I am sitting here on the floor, all my belongings on a truck heading to the lower 48. Low and behold, here comes a KOH model, in time to get put together and painted on my two week voyage across the United States (and a wee bit of Canada).

I did not realize the model was metal...or that I am out of black primer. :(

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 am

I know it is early, but does submission work the same as for deathmatches?

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Post by A Luna » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Submit by sending it in a PM to me ;)
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:04 am

Got it. I finished mine on the ferry ride from AK to Washington State. It then sat in the heat for a week going cross country. I have be afraid to look at it. Will pull it out and take a picture next week and send it.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:34 am

submitted. Thanks A LUNA