October Death Match 2016

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
lupusj
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: October Death Match 2016

Post by lupusj » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 am

Dheiti wrote:
lupusj wrote:
General-Kroll wrote:I do have a Drop Pod that needs completing....was going to just throw it together and do a quick job on it...putting it in a challenge would motivate me to get it done.

Ok what the heck!
Can I jump in on this too? I have two almost assembled and need some motivation to finish at least one of them off.
Go for it!

Dheiti VS Kroll VS Lupusj - Drop Pod Assault!!
Sorry guys - I'm not going to finish on time. I got sick for a few days and that's put me right behind on a few things, and painting's the one that had to give.
Check out my blog - http://lupusj.wordpress.com