Nexus vs. Stanfar vs. Dez - MONSA MASH DEATHMATCH Aug vote

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.

Vote for the Monsta of your choice

Poll ended at Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:14 am

Stanfar
31%
Nexus
69%

Total votes: 16

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Nexus vs. Stanfar vs. Dez - MONSA MASH DEATHMATCH Aug vote

Post by Nappen » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:14 am

Stanfar

Nexus Crawler

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Nexus vs. Stanfar vs. Dez - MONSA MASH DEATHMATCH Aug vote

Post by Dez » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:05 pm

I just love the skin tone on Bonerippa :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Nexus vs. Stanfar vs. Dez - MONSA MASH DEATHMATCH Aug vote

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Dez wrote:I just love the skin tone on Bonerippa :)
Honestly, it was the best skin I have ever done; the tones in the hollows are just amazing.

I ended up painting it mostly a flat cadian flesh over bugmans glow - then I went back in with a wash of 1 part bugmans glow to about 2 or 4 parts lamieum medium and painted into the recesses. this 'wash' was very mild and stayed in place better than most washes - and even better it dried to just slightly tint the skin to be darker in the hollows.
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--