August Deathmatch

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

August Deathmatch

Post by Dez » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:17 am

It's never to early to challenge!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

lupusj
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: August Deathmatch

Post by lupusj » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:23 am

Anyone up for any of the following:

Landspeeder (Converted one - Master of the Ravenwing)
Drop Pod
Up to four Terminators (Dark Vengeance excluding Sergeant)
Chaos Sorcerer (Converted)
Attack Bike
Marine Bike
Chaplain
Chaos Cultists (probably 5 max)
Obliterater (Converted Model)
Possibly some Eldar or Tyranids (trying to focus on the Dark Angels and Chaos at the moment though).
Check out my blog - http://lupusj.wordpress.com

lupusj
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by lupusj » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:26 am

General-Kroll wrote:
lupusj wrote:Anyone up for any of the following:

Landspeeder (Converted one - Master of the Ravenwing)
Drop Pod
Up to four Terminators (Dark Vengeance excluding Sergeant)
Chaos Sorcerer (Converted)
Attack Bike
Marine Bike
Chaplain
Chaos Cultists (probably 5 max)
Obliterater (Converted Model)
Possibly some Eldar or Tyranids (trying to focus on the Dark Angels and Chaos at the moment though).
I could maybe put a converted Librarian up against your Chaplain or your Converted Sorcerer.

Librarian Vs Sorcerer might be pretty cool :D
Sounds good to me! Mine's in Power Armour, based off the Dark Vengeance Lord. May get the Disc of Tzeentch done as well - but not sure that makes a good match up - let me know what you think.

General-Kroll vs Lupusj - Converted Librarian vs Converted Sorcerer
Check out my blog - http://lupusj.wordpress.com

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 pm

List of things I'm contemplating working on:

pretty much all the remainder of my ork stuffs -
Boyz
Nobz
the Cap'n
Deffkoptas
warbikes

Some skaven stuffs:
2 warlock engineers
3 stormfiends
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Guildenstern
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Sperian wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:List of things I'm contemplating working on:

pretty much all the remainder of my ork stuffs -
Boyz
Nobz
the Cap'n
Deffkoptas
warbikes

Some skaven stuffs:
2 warlock engineers
3 stormfiends
Well I have some Deffkoptas to paint. How many do you have to do?
Five - they're all soaking in simple green atm to get rid of the old paint job atm. <crosses fingers>

Guildenstern

Post by Guildenstern » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Sperian wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:
Sperian wrote:
Well I have some Deffkoptas to paint. How many do you have to do?
Five - they're all soaking in simple green atm to get rid of the old paint job atm. <crosses fingers>
Well if they come out OK pick a number between one and five and I'm happy to do that many. They are a bit of a pain to paint so I could use the motivation that the death matches give me to get them done
I have 3 for sure that are going to be ok, almost all the paint is gone now, just trying to get into those obnoxious areas. They're doing a lot better than my trukk pieces! where I'm still trying to get the crappy red paint off :( And it's been weeks and several scrubs. Orkish ingeuuring isn't helping - all the rivets and little bits are keeping the paint on very well...

Anyway, how's about we aim for 3?