June Hobby Deathmatch Challenges!

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
TigerDave
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Re: June Hobby Deathmatch Challenges!

Post by TigerDave » Sun May 29, 2016 8:37 pm

Sweet!

Tiger vs Dez, Realms challenge

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Mon May 30, 2016 12:58 am

I got my hands on some ISB infiltrators and their boss dude sniper guy from the new Imperial Assault Bespin gambit. Anyone up for those?
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Crusherfex
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Crusherfex » Mon May 30, 2016 11:01 am

I've got pathfinders, fire warriors, Broadside, Tervigon, hormagaunts, termagants, some drones.

Marit Lage
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Marit Lage » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 am

Who would like to make an extended Death match with super heavies, with a September deadline? Three months should be enough to build and paint one, right?
Chaos Space Marine Tactica (old)
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

Arnathos
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:43 am

I'd love to Marit, but I am short on Super heavies at the moment!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Incursus
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Incursus » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:54 am

I'd be up for painting my Wraithknight in your super-heavy challenge, if that's super-heavy enough to go against what I'm pretty sure is your reaver XD
"Darn you Incursus and your ninja ways! Darn you straight to Heck!" - TheSinisterUrge

Marit Lage
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Marit Lage » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:55 am

Incursus wrote:I'd be up for painting my Wraithknight in your super-heavy challenge, if that's super-heavy enough to go against what I'm pretty sure is your reaver XD
Oh yeah. Hopefully Dez pops on soon and we can get this set up for a September deadline.
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:59 am

Yeah that's no problem, just remind me :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Marit Lage

Post by Marit Lage » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:17 am

Dez wrote:Yeah that's no problem, just remind me :)
IT BEGINS.

Marit Lage vs Incursus: August Super Heavy Deathmatch Extravaganza

Anyone else is free to join in; the more the merrier.
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

Incursus
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Incursus » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Wait, so is the deadline at the beginning or the end of September?
"Darn you Incursus and your ninja ways! Darn you straight to Heck!" - TheSinisterUrge

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:30 pm

The end.

Marit Lage

Post by Marit Lage » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Dez wrote:The end.
I actually meant the deadline being September 1st. But the end works too.
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

Incursus
Silver Vault Member

Post by Incursus » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:27 pm

I don't think I'm going to be able to complete this. I visited a friend in another state back in July, and brought my 40k stuff with me. He was supposed to mail my stuff back to me so I didn't have to bring it back while travelling, and I still haven't gotten it, so I'm going to be really short on time whenever I do get my stuff back.

Marit Lage

Post by Marit Lage » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Incursus wrote:I don't think I'm going to be able to complete this. I visited a friend in another state back in July, and brought my 40k stuff with me. He was supposed to mail my stuff back to me so I didn't have to bring it back while travelling, and I still haven't gotten it, so I'm going to be really short on time whenever I do get my stuff back.
We can postpone it if you like. I'm been packing and moving myself. And besides, no one else here seems to be interested (cowardly) to join in, and I don't want to win by default cause that's super boring.

That alright with you, Dez?
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

Dez

Post by Dez » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Sure!!