April Deathmatch Pictures

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.
lupusj
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: April Deathmatch Pictures

Post by lupusj » Mon May 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Viking 21 wrote:Looking good! I really like that green edge highlighting. Looks very good, and the cables on the plasma gun are a nice subtle splash of colour in there. Good work! Gargoyles also look good as well!
Thanks for the feedback. It's always appreciated.

I'm pretty happy with how the Gargoyles turned out noting it was a pretty simple paint job. Penalty of being the fifth army I suppose.

Just realised I forgot to finish the blue plasma bit on the cannon though... Oh well - that's what deadlines are for.
Check out my blog - http://lupusj.wordpress.com

Lionic
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Location: somewher over the prysmatic refection of visible light in dihydrogen monoxide percipitaition

Re: April Deathmatch Pictures

Post by Lionic » Tue May 03, 2016 12:01 am

GARGOYLES

Genestealer Broodlord: Conversion Challenge.

WIP:

The question is, do oil your war machines... or feed them