Arnathos vs Lupusj vs Sperian a single biker

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.

Who won?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Sperian
50%
lupusj
30%
Arnathos
20%

Total votes: 10

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Arnathos vs Lupusj vs Sperian a single biker

Post by Dez » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Sperian

lupusj

Arnathos

PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Arnathos vs Lupusj vs Sperian a single biker

Post by Guildenstern » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Man this is a close one!

Really love them all

Sperians are awesome as always, such beautiful colours and the bone just looks fantastic!
Lupusj your guy is so excellent. Love the wings, they look great, his face is really detailed and well don as well. Very impressed with the greens on his cloak though, it looks really good!
Arnathos really love your reds on him. And his face looks so bada$$! one of my favorite combinations of colours, red and metallic. Your banner and the pauldron freehand look awesome!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:19 pm

This was a serious fight here guys, all 3 should be extremely proud of yourselves. In the end, I just loved the highlights and feathers in lupusj's bike but you guys made it ridiculously hard to choose!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

lupusj
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by lupusj » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:49 am

Thanks for the words of encouragement and the feedback! I had a hard time picking as well - even between the other two as I never vote for myself.

An excellent challenge.
Check out my blog - http://lupusj.wordpress.com

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:35 am

Both of you did very well! A deserved win!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Missed the voting, but I can say that I would have a hard time choosing. All three participants really showed great pieces of work. You should all be proud of yourselves.
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG