Guildy Vs. Dez: Sammy Lacroix

In order to keep the main Deathmatch forum from getting too cluttered, Threads pertaining to previous months are moved here.

Who won?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Guildenstern
80%
Dez
20%

Total votes: 10

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Guildy Vs. Dez: Sammy Lacroix

Post by Dez » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Guildenstern

Dez

PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Guildy Vs. Dez: Sammy Lacroix

Post by Guildenstern » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:21 pm

man I wish I'd thought to rust my pins...

they're sooo *tiny* argh

Good job Dez! like your skin tones!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Guildy you schooled me! Great job, right down to the base (which I got a little lazy on, and should finish the swamp theme.) I love that quiltwork cape so much, I wish I had thought of that!

I don't know why, but I had a hard time painting this one. I mean it went really fast, I just feel like I couldn't...choose how to paint it. Even the color palette I had trouble with except the Voodoo Doll.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:23 am

Guildenstern got my vote because of the wonderful cape she painted. I really like that idea!
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG