FOW canadian forces

Discuss Battlefronts World War 2 game here.
Paladin-Zebra
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Re: FOW canadian forces

Post by Paladin-Zebra » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:24 am

Khornate wrote:
IGfanatic wrote:yet no-one else could take it.
Well us Americans were busy fighting the 352 Infantrie Division who was fresh from Russia with a lot of Combat experience
americans role in WW1 was when germany had pretrty much lost they were on their last limbs and their backs were against the wall and they were doomed when in the last 100 days america kicked down the door and took all the glory.

how ever WW2 is a diffrent story and america did do alot including takeing canadas thunder in italy
"If this was Facebook, I would have liked all of Paladins posts so far." -Dez
"pally is fairly awes-mazing" -BewareOfTom
"paladin zebra is an awesome paladin class zebra warrior" -Sniperfex

Khornate
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Re: FOW canadian forces

Post by Khornate » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 am

Paladin-Zebra wrote:
Khornate wrote:
IGfanatic wrote:yet no-one else could take it.
Well us Americans were busy fighting the 352 Infantrie Division who was fresh from Russia with a lot of Combat experience
americans role in WW1 was when germany had pretrty much lost they were on their last limbs and their backs were against the wall and they were doomed when in the last 100 days america kicked down the door and took all the glory.

how ever WW2 is a diffrent story and america did do alot including takeing canadas thunder in italy
We're not talking about WW1 we're talking about WW2 so i'm not going to even dignify that cheap shot with a response and give me an example of the US "taking your thunder"
Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.