lowest of the low

Discuss Battlefronts World War 2 game here.
DavicusPrime
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: lowest of the low

Post by DavicusPrime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 pm

The french got screwed by the typical problem of fighting the wrong war. A good portion of their navy escaped to join the rest of the allies during the war though.

I think Poland had the lamest situation... Taking on German panzers with horse cavalry. Saddest massacre ever. They were fighting two wars behind the Germans.

-DavicusPrime
favoredctan: "you wound me, sir."
demarcosg: "Roll armour save."
My PhotoBucket Page

Khornate
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Post by Khornate » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:16 pm

DavicusPrime wrote:The french got screwed by the typical problem of fighting the wrong war. A good portion of their navy escaped to join the rest of the allies during the war though.

I think Poland had the lamest situation... Taking on German panzers with horse cavalry. Saddest massacre ever. They were fighting two wars behind the Germans.

-DavicusPrime
That is actually a myth made up by the German media it wan't Panzers so much as it was armoured cars still not much of a improvement Poland was Dependant on France and The UK to defend them but all they did was wag their fingers and make empty promises then once they finally get free from Nazi tyranny they go straight in Communistic Tyranny : /
Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

DavicusPrime
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by DavicusPrime » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:28 pm

When all you've got is horses, the German equivalent of a Jeep with a M-2 is going to be all you need to roll them.

-DavicusPrime
favoredctan: "you wound me, sir."
demarcosg: "Roll armour save."
My PhotoBucket Page

Khornate
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Post by Khornate » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm

DavicusPrime wrote:When all you've got is horses, the German equivalent of a Jeep with a M-2 is going to be all you need to roll them.

-DavicusPrime
Again a myth the polish had plenty of tanks and AT guns they even used a licensed copy of the US BAR in each squad

Polish Tanks:
http://www.tanksinworldwar2.com/poland-tk.php
http://www.tanksinworldwar2.com/poland-7tp.php
http://www.tanksinworldwar2.com/france-renault-r35.php
Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

Mattman154
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall

Post by Mattman154 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Davicus is gettin served!

Hey Dav, come on over to Bellevue for a day and play some Warmachine with me!