The biggest and Badest

Discuss Battlefronts World War 2 game here.
492hike
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: The biggest and Badest

Postby 492hike » Mon May 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Ya about 72 cents CDN = 1$ NZD
All the power and awesome in the universe in contained in Chuck Norris' beard and Sam Elliott's mustache

"LETS BURN SUM RUTS"
Goff Orks: 2000+
Blood Angels: 1500+

Khornate
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Postby Khornate » Mon May 24, 2010 7:13 pm

That what i about FoW it's cheaper than 40k AND you get everything you need when you buy something except in some of the old blisters like those damn Nebelwerfers wish Battlefront would make a box set for em :D
Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

Jason
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Postby Jason » Wed May 26, 2010 6:56 pm

lol, well alot of smaller companies are better than GW :roll: GW just has more money.

Jason
Regardez l'aventure à venir
Esse Eximius Ad Invicem
Bad Company, till the day I die.

DragonRider

BlearySpecs
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Postby BlearySpecs » Thu May 27, 2010 6:25 pm

As somebody who's starting a british artille... err rifle company I'll speak up for the british guns. Khornate would be right if the british only had the 25 pdrs, but if you play a rifle company (there may be other lists) you can get yourself a Medium Battery, Royal Artillery. The stats are the same as the Soviet 152, but there's one big difference: the british 5.5" guns are fired by british gunners. You can get veteran british gunners in both mid and late war. The best the soviets can do is trained. That's important, because when rolling to hit with a barage, you use your own skill, not the target's. Plus the 5.5" has an 88" range, although I doubt the extra 8" would ever really matter. The down-side is that they're expensive and you can only take them in certain types of companies. The soviets may be able to bring more guns to the table, but the british know how to use them.

Jason
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Postby Jason » Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Well I just placed my order with my Buddy tom, and the forum user 492hike, also my buddy, all the equivalent of a rifle company for them. So I have the Ruskies and them pesky Germans to fight against now!

Jason
Regardez l'aventure à venir
Esse Eximius Ad Invicem
Bad Company, till the day I die.

DragonRider

Razvedki
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Postby Razvedki » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:12 pm

The British have some really awesome artillery, they have all the howitzers

Return to “Flames of War”