MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 3/4-3/11

Older Weekly Painting Pledges can be found here.
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 3/4-3/11

Post by Nappen » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Staring at a squad of grey plastic soldiers?

Got a project that's been hanging round your neck?

Need to get that brush monkey off your back?

Tired of being "that guy/gal" at the gaming table?

With support from each other we can get these models done!

Use this thread to pledge your weekly painting commitments. A public pledge of what you will paint or model over the week.

Pledges will begin Saturday of each week. By 11:59pm Saturday of the following week, you report back and explain if you completed the pledge or not. If possible post pics of your work. If you didn't complete it, then you have to take the shame.

Your painting pledge could be anything hobby related, and you can pledge a small amount of work if you want. You may want to paint that spare dreadnought arm you've had for ages, you may want to use this pledge for mini of the month purposes, or competition entries. Choice is yours.

Please post your pledge (and your completion post) in Big Bold Font.

Rouven
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Re: MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 3/4-3/11

Post by Rouven » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:57 pm

I pledge to paint a Tau Ethereal.
Painted in 2018:
Death Guard: 1 Malignant Plaguecaster, 2 Rhinos, Typhus, 20 Poxwalkers, 1 Beast of Nurgle, 10 Plaguebearers, 1 Predator
Dark Angels: Cypher
Shadespire: Spiteclaw's Swarm (5)

Cherubael
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Cherubael » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:05 am

Small pledge again this week as I am away for the weekend again.

I pledge to finish the silver areas of my guardsman squad

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:56 am

I pledge to prime at least 24 Tau Drones

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:45 pm

I pledge to finish my son's Crypt Horrors!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Nappen wrote:I pledge to prime at least 24 Tau Drones
Pledge complete

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:33 am

Guildenstern wrote:I pledge to finish my son's Crypt Horrors!
Pledge Complete!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Rouven
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by Rouven » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:26 am

Rouven wrote:I pledge to paint a Tau Ethereal.
Pledge complete.

Painted in 2018:
Death Guard: 1 Malignant Plaguecaster, 2 Rhinos, Typhus, 20 Poxwalkers, 1 Beast of Nurgle, 10 Plaguebearers, 1 Predator
Dark Angels: Cypher
Shadespire: Spiteclaw's Swarm (5)

Cherubael
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Cherubael » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Cherubael wrote:Small pledge again this week as I am away for the weekend again.

I pledge to finish the silver areas of my guardsman squad
Fail. Couldn't quite finish before I had to leave.
Have a day off tomorrow still, so hoping to get alot done then.