MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 9/5-9/12

Older Weekly Painting Pledges can be found here.
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 9/5-9/12

Post by Nappen » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:36 am

I will be out of the net this weekend, so putting this up a day early :)

Welcome to the Painting Pledge!

Ever felt you needed the motivation to finish a certain model?

Staring at a squad of grey plastic soldiers?

Got a project that's been hanging round your neck?

Need to get that brush monkey off your back?

Tired of being "that guy/gal" at the gaming table?

With support from each other we can get these models done!

Use this thread to pledge your weekly painting commitments. A public pledge of what you will paint or model over the week.

Pledges will begin Saturday of each week. By 11:59pm Saturday of the following week, you report back and explain if you completed the pledge or not. If possible post pics of your work. If you didn't complete it, then you have to take the shame.

Your painting pledge could be anything hobby related, and you can pledge a small amount of work if you want. You may want to paint that spare dreadnought arm you've had for ages, you may want to use this pledge for mini of the month purposes, or competition entries. Choice is yours.

Please post your pledge (and your completion post) in Big Bold Font.

Any questions, PM Nappen. Lets leave this thread for pledges and reporting completions.

We have decided to include the pledge list in the main post from now on each week so that interested folks can see what everyone is pledging without having to read through all of the posts.

And feel free to talk about the different pledges and the pics that get posted.

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 9/5-9/12

Post by Dez » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 am

I PLEDGE TO WORK ON MY GROW LEAGUE/BREWMASTER CREW.
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Xaz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Xaz » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:30 am

I pledge to base coat a whole bunch of lootas!
Orks 5680

Necrons 3170

Space Marines 2100

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:36 am

I pledge to work on my 2 Taloi and my Chronos

balangaz
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by balangaz » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:01 am

I pledge to repaint my 'ammer'ead!
Oi, ya git! Get ya lazy arse roight into our Group Builds! Be da best Mek and loot all da pieces!

Iguana1981
Bronze Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting Pledges

Post by Iguana1981 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 pm

i pledge to paint 2 drop pods for my Dark Angels

Pledge Complete

And hopefully get the entire collection photographed for Flickr

Image[url=https://flic.kr/p/ystTPw]Image
Last edited by Iguana1981 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chaos ~ 679PL/11998 Dark Angels ~ 282PL/5449 Tau ~ 121PL /2152 Eldar ~ 217PL/3828

Chrissmith785 on Instagram

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:00 am

I pledge to assemble and basepaint my Whiskey Golem!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Farseer Oz
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Farseer Oz » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Pledge to paint engines and back of Cobra Super Heavy
Eldar Biel-Tan 18,740 pts - 8,069 pts painted
Chaos Daemons 2,600 pts - 840 pts painted

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:32 am

I PLEDGE TO WORK MORE ON MY BREWMASTER CREW

I'm still got a little bit of cleanup and basing to finish. It's really my 75 point Malifaux Grow League crew as opposed to just the Brewmaster Box set (which has been ready for paint for a while). I'm going to be focussing mostly on Whiskey Golem :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Xaz
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Xaz » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:41 pm

I pledge to finish my black model for the monthly build!
Orks 5680

Necrons 3170

Space Marines 2100

Munin
Bronze Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting Pledges

Post by Munin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:15 pm

I pledge to finish another Aetherium mini and start on my Infinity Haqqislam

Munin
Bronze Vault Member

Post by Munin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Munin wrote:I pledge to finish another Aetherium mini and start on my Infinity Haqqislam
Woohoo, the boys went to bed early tonight, so:
Pledge complete!

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by LordMcAllister » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:45 am

I pledge to finally finish the torsos, legs and heads of my TW Cavalry!
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard

Sniperfex
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Sniperfex » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 am

I PLEDGE TO SPRAY COAT MY DROPZONE COMMANDER MODELS
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993