MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 8/29-9/5

Older Weekly Painting Pledges can be found here.
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 8/29-9/5

Post by Nappen » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:35 am

Welcome to the Painting Pledge!

Ever felt you needed the motivation to finish a certain model?

Staring at a squad of grey plastic soldiers?

Got a project that's been hanging round your neck?

Need to get that brush monkey off your back?

Tired of being "that guy/gal" at the gaming table?

With support from each other we can get these models done!

Use this thread to pledge your weekly painting commitments. A public pledge of what you will paint or model over the week.

Pledges will begin Saturday of each week. By 11:59pm Saturday of the following week, you report back and explain if you completed the pledge or not. If possible post pics of your work. If you didn't complete it, then you have to take the shame.

Your painting pledge could be anything hobby related, and you can pledge a small amount of work if you want. You may want to paint that spare dreadnought arm you've had for ages, you may want to use this pledge for mini of the month purposes, or competition entries. Choice is yours.

Please post your pledge (and your completion post) in Big Bold Font.

Any questions, PM Nappen. Lets leave this thread for pledges and reporting completions.

We have decided to include the pledge list in the main post from now on each week so that interested folks can see what everyone is pledging without having to read through all of the posts.

And feel free to talk about the different pledges and the pics that get posted.

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: MWG's Weekly Painting Pledge 8/29-9/5

Post by Nappen » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:50 am

I pledge to finish my 5 old school Harlequins.

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:30 am

I pledge to finish 30 32mm bases for my CSM army!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Mars-Crusader
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting Pledges

Post by Mars-Crusader » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:47 am

I pledge to paint my Tech Priest Dominus

drummer1357
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by drummer1357 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:36 am

I pldege to paint my last Firestorm terran Armsman Frigate, 2 Destroyers and at least one cruiser or heavy cruiser!
40k: Chaos Daemons (nugle/tzeench), Eldar, Tau and Skitarii
fantasy: dwarfs, ogres, some skaven.

W.I.P
profession: unintended treadcromancy. i apologise in advance...

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:44 am

Nappen wrote:I pledge to finish my 5 old school Harlequins.
Pledge complete

Farseer Oz
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Farseer Oz » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Failed last weeks so this week with be.

Prime and make base for Eldar Cobra Superheavy.
Eldar Biel-Tan 18,740 pts - 8,069 pts painted
Chaos Daemons 2,600 pts - 840 pts painted

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:09 am

I pledge to clean my desk off and finish my gremlins display board!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Iguana1981
Bronze Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting Pledges

Post by Iguana1981 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:12 am

i pledge to do the edge highlights on my 4 Ravenwing land speeders

Pledge complete
Chaos ~ 679PL/11998 Dark Angels ~ 282PL/5449 Tau ~ 121PL /2152 Eldar ~ 217PL/3828

Chrissmith785 on Instagram

Nexus_Crawler
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Nexus_Crawler » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:23 pm

I Pledge to assemble (and hopefully base) 10 of my first 50 guards for my mega blob
--Necrons, Dark Angels--
--Connoisseur of fine Cheese--

Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:22 am

Arnathos wrote:I pledge to finish 30 32mm bases for my CSM army!
Pledge complete!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:55 am

I pledge to finish painting BURT JEBSON!!!!!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Xaz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Xaz » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Is Burt ok with this? What about his wife?

I pledge to prime some ork bikers!
Orks 5680

Necrons 3170

Space Marines 2100

balangaz
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by balangaz » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:47 pm

I pledge to prime and begin painting my Ork ADL!
Oi, ya git! Get ya lazy arse roight into our Group Builds! Be da best Mek and loot all da pieces!