Kid's Miniatures

Want to learn how to paint miniatures better? Have a picture you want to show off? Here is where you can do it!
Divine Plan
Gold Vault Member

Re: Kid's Miniatures

Post by Divine Plan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 am

Really, I think it's under 18 :p If you can identify yourself as a kid, go for it.
The 21st Ariestae - Flesh Decays, Stone Crumbles, Faith Prevails! - 1000 Points
The Exodus Host - The cycle of time must be broken! - In production

BladeofKings
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Post by BladeofKings » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 am

Divine Plan wrote:Really, I think it's under 18 :p If you can identify yourself as a kid, go for it.
I know a lot of 40-year-old men who match that description ;)
Now offering Commission painting. PM me if you're interested, or contact me at SwordofKings14@yahoo.com

Current status: Busy with Black Templar commission. Not available for work.

xXRich07Xx
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by xXRich07Xx » Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 am

Check first page for age limit.

Jombo
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #2Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by Jombo » Sun May 02, 2010 5:04 am

There's no official age limit. If you think you're a kid, then go ahead and post your pictures here.
Splinter Fleet Phobos

Bought: [----[+]---------------] 448/1750
Assembled: [--[+]-----------------] 232/1750
Painted: [+]-------------------] 0/1750

Click for videos of Tyranids and Terrain! (Coming Soon)

Greywolf
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Greywolf » Tue May 25, 2010 10:30 am

It has been brought to my attention that I have not posted any of Kayla's CSM work here. Part of that is because she has been more into building and playing lately and less into painting. So here are a few of her test pieces she has completed. :twisted:

Her CSM:

Bloodletter:

CSM Biker:

And one of her Demon Princes:
https://www.facebook.com/gearsandgutsgamingclub
Gears and Guts Gaming Club
Gaming in Sanford, NC

jimmy72nd
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by jimmy72nd » Tue May 25, 2010 11:53 am

wow man your little girl is really talented you can tell her from me that her work really impressed me....

i have two kids my self a little girl aged 5 and a little bot aged 4 and they both really want to get some models and paint, ive told them when they get abit older ill start getting them some, my daughter is looking at SoB and my little lad loves the look of the Orks...
i cant wait till they start collecting its gonna be so much fun to paint and play games with them and teach them everything.

Damn its good to be a daddy..
"Only the DEAD have seen an end to War" -Plato

Blood Angels 4155 Pts
W:7 L:8 T:8

Greywolf
Ribbons Earned: Group Build Badge #1Group Build Badge #2Participated in the Inaugural Painting PledgeHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Greywolf » Tue May 25, 2010 12:11 pm

You got that right bud. I would look into getting some "junk" models for them to paint now. My friend and fellow mod, Dez, let his four yr. old paint some scrap Orks he had lying around and she loves it. Junk SoB may be hard to come by, but junk Orks should be easy as long as your little girl won't mind painting them. I'll pass along your compliments to Silver Fang! LOL She does have an account here, but is rarely on. LOL :twisted:
Gaming in Sanford, NC

jimmy72nd
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by jimmy72nd » Tue May 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Greywolf wrote:You got that right bud. I would look into getting some "junk" models for them to paint now. My friend and fellow mod, Dez, let his four yr. old paint some scrap Orks he had lying around and she loves it. Junk SoB may be hard to come by, but junk Orks should be easy as long as your little girl won't mind painting them. I'll pass along your compliments to Silver Fang! LOL She does have an account here, but is rarely on. LOL :twisted:
thats not a bad idea... ive got plenty off old stuff about they can get there hands on thanks man...
"Only the DEAD have seen an end to War" -Plato

Blood Angels 4155 Pts
W:7 L:8 T:8

Greywolf

Post by Greywolf » Tue May 25, 2010 12:30 pm

No problem bud. Anything to corrupt....er....I mean inspire the next generation! LOL :twisted:
Gaming in Sanford, NC

Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by Blue » Tue May 25, 2010 12:52 pm

That bike is very well painted! :shock: I ecspecially like the base. Great work Silver Fang!

Truly inspiring.

...Blue
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

Whitescare47
MiniWarGaming Beginner
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Whitescare47 » Sun May 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Hello, first post here! I'm 13 and have been painting miniatures for 40k for about 3 months now, and I found this thread, took some pictures with my horrible quality camera to load up, and now here I am. I'll get a better picture soon with my brothers Canon camera later, but for now, here is my -near- custom chapter (Angels of Fury :D) terminator Sergeant. Sorry you can't see details cause of the horrible quality, I'll get some new pics ASAP.

Space Marines - Angels of Fury 900+
Orks - Goffs/Evil Sunz 500+

Khornate
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

Post by Khornate » Sun May 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Very very nice :D
Many of my best friends are Wargamers, and only a few of them are transvestites. Yours faithfully, MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall Khornate, Mrs. P.S. I have never kissed the moderators of the Miniwargaming forum.

Greywolf

Post by Greywolf » Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 am

Nice work bud. Keep it up! :twisted:
Gaming in Sanford, NC

Imperium223
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Imperium223 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:16 pm

One of the best daemon princes i've ever seen
IG-975 pt.
I'm still adding

Smartah
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Smartah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 am

Wow. That's all I can say! The kids on this site have amazing talent. Keep it up guys, you rock!
ZOMG IMMA GIRL!
Check out Smartah Studios on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter! @Smartah

My Armies:
Ogre Kingdoms
[X---------] Painted (10%)
Eldar
[X----------] Painted (4%)