Anotherer FW

Want to learn how to paint miniatures better? Have a picture you want to show off? Here is where you can do it!
stupidsimon
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Anotherer FW

Post by stupidsimon » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:41 pm

I hadn't painted in so so so long, and when I did this fire warrior it was... so much better! I'm really pleased with the way he turned out. It's just a tabletop mini and I know there are mould lines. If anyone points them out then I will assume that they can't read!

Oh and that's paint on my fingernail, not dirt :p

Oh and I might do "How to Paint Tau" as my tutorial for the contest, good idea?

Dtram
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Participated in the Inaugural Painting Pledge
Location: Where the Orks frolic side by side, on roving hills and in gumdrop forests

Post by Dtram » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:14 pm

....Hmm

Did you just copy and post this exact post from your thread on the Tau Online forums?

Anyway, it's not bad (close up images almost always show all the tiny details that you need to fix...) but theres a few bits on it that you could go over just to make it cleaner and more defined. Such as on some of the beige colour you can still see the chaos black undercoat underneath it which can easily be fixed by applying another coat.

Other than that, its pretty nice, good job!

stupidsimon
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by stupidsimon » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:15 am

What is Tau Online? Just kidding, yes. I will take a normal picture then. After all I'm not aiming to be on the eavy metal team! I'm just painting an army.