February Painting Deathmatch

Want to learn how to paint miniatures better? Have a picture you want to show off? Here is where you can do it!
Locked
User avatar
SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Posts: 4199
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:46 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

February Painting Deathmatch

Post by SweetSorrow » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Have a competitive itch? Need motivation to paint that model sitting on the shelf? Just want to hangout and have fun painting models?

All are welcome, Just come and post what you have or are wanting to paint and find a challenger here.

Please post your Challenges in Bold to make them easier to find for me, it would be much appreciated.

I will keep an updated list of challengers in the Original Post so that everyone can see the various challenges. If you have any questions feel free to PM.

Current Challenges:

Batbatty Vs Kroll, Eldar Aspect Warriors.
Marit Lage vs Iguana: Astartes Psyker

Last edited by SweetSorrow on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

User avatar
Iguana1981
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting Pledges
Location: Stafford, UK

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by Iguana1981 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 pm

i have a ravenwing librarian kit bash I'd like to get done. He's been in my draw for nearly a year
Chaos ~ 679PL/11998 Dark Angels ~ 282PL/5449 Tau ~ 121PL /2152 Eldar ~ 217PL/3828

Chrissmith785 on Instagram

User avatar
General-Kroll
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:47 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by General-Kroll » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:20 pm

I have some Death Korp Centuars that I’m working on, I could put one of them against someone.

User avatar
Arnathos
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Posts: 4681
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:08 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Location: Oulu, Finland.

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by Arnathos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 am

Got a chaos pact team I'm working on, it has Tzeentchic arcanytes(bare chested Tzeentch dudes) and a thaumathurge. It has some other stuff as well like the BB ogre and an orc lineman, so if anyone is up for any of that, let me know!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

batbatty
Silver Vault Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 pm
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by batbatty » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:46 pm

Well I have 6 Striking Scorpions that I need to finish, I'll have time this month to toss my models into the ring!
Painted in 2018:
Aeldari: 1 Autarch, 1 Wave Serpent

User avatar
General-Kroll
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:47 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by General-Kroll » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm

batbatty wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:46 pm
Well I have 6 Striking Scorpions that I need to finish, I'll have time this month to toss my models into the ring!
I have some Banshees I should force myself to finish. Could have a go against your scorpions if you like.

batbatty
Silver Vault Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 pm
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by batbatty » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Sounds like a death match to me!
General-Kroll wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm
batbatty wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:46 pm
Well I have 6 Striking Scorpions that I need to finish, I'll have time this month to toss my models into the ring!
I have some Banshees I should force myself to finish. Could have a go against your scorpions if you like.
Painted in 2018:
Aeldari: 1 Autarch, 1 Wave Serpent

User avatar
Marit Lage
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Posts: 4182
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Location: Orlando, Florida
Contact:

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by Marit Lage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Iguana1981 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 pm
i have a ravenwing librarian kit bash I'd like to get done. He's been in my draw for nearly a year
I could raise you a Sorcerer.
Chaos Space Marine Tactica (old)
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

User avatar
Iguana1981
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting Pledges
Location: Stafford, UK

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by Iguana1981 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:04 am

Marit Lage wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 pm
Iguana1981 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 pm
i have a ravenwing librarian kit bash I'd like to get done. He's been in my draw for nearly a year
I could raise you a Sorcerer.
Sounds like a challenge, awesome.
Chaos ~ 679PL/11998 Dark Angels ~ 282PL/5449 Tau ~ 121PL /2152 Eldar ~ 217PL/3828

Chrissmith785 on Instagram

User avatar
General-Kroll
Bronze Vault Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:47 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by General-Kroll » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:47 am

batbatty wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 pm
Sounds like a death match to me!
General-Kroll wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm
batbatty wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:46 pm
Well I have 6 Striking Scorpions that I need to finish, I'll have time this month to toss my models into the ring!
I have some Banshees I should force myself to finish. Could have a go against your scorpions if you like.
It’s on!

Batbatty Vs Kroll, Eldar Aspect Warriors.

User avatar
Marit Lage
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Posts: 4182
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 pm
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry
Location: Orlando, Florida
Contact:

Re: February Painting Deathmatch

Post by Marit Lage » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:57 am

Iguana1981 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:04 am
Marit Lage wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 pm
Iguana1981 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:46 pm
i have a ravenwing librarian kit bash I'd like to get done. He's been in my draw for nearly a year
I could raise you a Sorcerer.
Sounds like a challenge, awesome.
Marit Lage vs Iguana: Astartes Psyker
Chaos Space Marine Tactica (old)
Models painted in 2018:
2 Exalted Champion
Dark Apostle
Abaddon
7 Raptors
2 Chaos Bikers
5 Chaos Terminators
4 Custodians

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest