Need a ribbon? Post here!

Formerly "Painting Deathmatch"

Monthly One-on-One and group Hobby Challenges! Settle your differences in the ring! Not for the paint of heart. (Ha! see what we did there?)
A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: Need a ribbon? - DM only

Post by A Luna » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

One for the win!
Seems silly, to get them all you need to lose. The deal is to not have the silver ones ;)
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 pm

I still require a ribbon for winning a side challenge against Paladin.

http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 87&t=70752
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

anarchistofgoodtaste
MiniWarGaming Beginner
Ribbons Earned: Completed a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by anarchistofgoodtaste » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Hello!
Potentially needs a complwted death match ribbon! Although I didn't win :3

WandalfTheGhite
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by WandalfTheGhite » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Got two autowins Vs. Incursus and Sigmars Heir
Wandalf's Lawn Care - "Weeds shall not pass!" - Shas Mechanicus

"Wandalf, I like you. You can stay" - Iggy

"Hufflepuffs are excellent finders."
SO. MUCH. WIN!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THAT! XD - Clabbage

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 am

Thanks for participating again both of you! I'm sorry but the ribbontool isn't working at the moment. I'll have the admin look into it and I hope it will be working soon enough. Bear with the techies though, they've got a lot of work ;)
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Post by A Luna » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Bump!

Ribbons set. Ribbon Tool is working again! :D
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

WandalfTheGhite
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by WandalfTheGhite » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Thank you
Wandalf's Lawn Care - "Weeds shall not pass!" - Shas Mechanicus

"Wandalf, I like you. You can stay" - Iggy

"Hufflepuffs are excellent finders."
SO. MUCH. WIN!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THAT! XD - Clabbage

Countryrobin
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Countryrobin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:01 am

Auto won September side challenge with a Razorback
which should also remove my red flag.
"Do not go where there is a path, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.".

Crusherfex
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Crusherfex » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 am

How do you remove red flags? By getting any type of ribbon or redoing the competition you got the flag?

Countryrobin
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Countryrobin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 am

Crusherfex wrote:How do you remove red flags? By getting any type of ribbon or redoing the competition you got the flag?
by just completing (don't have to win) a side challenge will remove your red flag
"Do not go where there is a path, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.".

Crusherfex
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Crusherfex » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Countryrobin wrote:
Crusherfex wrote:How do you remove red flags? By getting any type of ribbon or redoing the competition you got the flag?
by just completing (don't have to win) a side challenge will remove your red flag
What if the red flag isn't from a DM?

Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Yah, no idea what happened, but my Ribbons kinda went crazy, anyone able to help fix this?
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Post by A Luna » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Crusherfex wrote:
Countryrobin wrote:
What if the red flag isn't from a DM?
They're only used in DM's. How did you get yours?
Oceangrave0 wrote:Yah, no idea what happened, but my Ribbons kinda went crazy, anyone able to help fix this?
Problem is known. Fixed them for you manually.
Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:23 pm

A Luna wrote:
Oceangrave0 wrote:Yah, no idea what happened, but my Ribbons kinda went crazy, anyone able to help fix this?
Problem is known. Fixed them for you manually.
thank you very much
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

xand
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by xand » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 am

Default won a side challenge for December/January and need to have the red flag removed.
Nature Chaos: 1039 pts

Check out my WIP here:
http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 26&t=69158

And my youtube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/cauldroncra ... e=g-subs-u